Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Comments from Haters of Nigeria. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comments from Haters of Nigeria. (424 Views)

Famous Comments From Prominent Apc Members. / Haters In Romance Section Will Say I No Get Iphone7 (pictures) / My Haters Are At It Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comments from Haters of Nigeria. by PERFECT2(m): 6:22pm On May 30, 2016
I saw this on Facebook and i just wonder why Nigerians hate their country so much?

Source : www.facebook.com/PMEDIA1

Yesterday at 2:20pm ·

For the love of NIGERIA, we are ready to give out 100% cotton T-SHIRTS like this to anyone who can recite the second stanza of the NIGERIA anthem.

**To participate,just record the 2nd stanza in a Video or Audio format and upload to the page.

**Offer Valid while the Shirts remains.

HAPPY DEMOCRACY DAY NIGERIANS.
‪#‎TEAMPMEDIA‬

COMMENTS :

Nkechinyere Agu I really hate nigeria
Like · Reply · Message · 22 hrs
Munakeyz Munachi Emmanuel
Munakeyz Munachi Emmanuel Nkechinyere Agu, leave wetin dey write for motor enter motor, I don talk ma own finish
Like · Reply · Message · 17 hrs

Omeje Valentine
Omeje Valentine May fire burn you and your your love for Nigeria....
Like · Reply · Message · 1 · 8 hrs
Martha Micheal
Martha Micheal Nigeria is dead
Like · Reply · Message · 1 · 7 hrs
Kenechukwu Kevin
Kenechukwu Kevin Rubbish
Like · Reply · Message · 6 hrs
Chukwuemerie Okoli
Chukwuemerie Okoli To hell with your Nigeria and your T-shirt! You can give out 1million naira for all I care. I can't love a country that gloats over injustice and shedding of innocent blood. Rubbish!
Like · Reply · Message · 2 · 5 hrs · Edited
Ozoamalu Chidera
Ozoamalu Chidera so did God made the mistake of creating nigeria my brothers and sisters. there is no country that doesnt have one problem or another. all nigeria need is ur love, prayer and support. longlive nigeria long live the country God love so much. lets appreciate God for making us nigeria cos he loves and care for us. God bless you
Like · Reply · Message · 1 · 4 hrs
2 Replies · 1 hr

Re: Comments from Haters of Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 30, 2016
More than 3countries embedded in a country. These 3 countries have different ideologies which will be very difficult for the country to unite. Each country in this name called Nigeria are blessed with many natural resources that can sustain it. We are forcing ourselves to love each other which is very bad. Nigeria Can't survive for The next 40years I'm very sure. The country is heading towards disintegration. The northern part is not helping in sustaining this Nigeria. The present India is more peaceful than when Pakistan and Bangladesh were in it.

Very sure Nigeria can't remain Nigeria in the next 40years .

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Best Android Apps To Curb Your Smartphone Addiction / Http://essentialdetoxsweden.com/total-control-garcinia/ / Queue Into The Latest Trend In Technology Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.