Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Lattest Siphon Tweak For Mtn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lattest Siphon Tweak For Mtn (1444 Views)

See The Lattest MTN Data Subscription. / MTN #25 Night Browsing Tweak / Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lattest Siphon Tweak For Mtn by fexti: 7:00pm On May 30, 2016
Fellow nairalanders, i was told that psiphon and simple android server are back on mtn, the configurations i got are not working for me. Can anyone please help me with a working settings? Coz i have alot to download, i also need to do some playstore updates. Thanks guys.
Re: Lattest Siphon Tweak For Mtn by fexti: 7:05pm On May 30, 2016
Please guys
Re: Lattest Siphon Tweak For Mtn by fredie107(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2016
Cheat again? In this era of cheap data. Go and sub
Re: Lattest Siphon Tweak For Mtn by olarhtunji(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2016
I just got diz from my cheat source

Before you get started, make sure that you’ve an active MTN BBLITE plan on your android device.
Use any of the below
BBLITE plans>> For daily plan (#100) text BBLITED to 21600– 5GB data limit
>> For weekly plan (#350) text BBLITEW to 21600– 8GB data limit
>> For monthly plan (#1000) text BBLITEM to21600– 30GB data limit
How to use MTN BIS on Android Phones using Netify VPN1.
Firstly, download the Netify VPN app from here and install on your android smartphone.
2. After that, launch the handler menu, tick “Remove port”
box, scroll down,
under proxy type,
select “Dual Real Host”,
on custom header select “X-Online-Host”
and input “ping.blackberry.com” on proxy server field
and select “HTTP” on Real Proxy Type. You can check the below image for clarification.
3. Clicksave…continue…
4. Now, once you get to the main menu,click on the Netify VPN icon to enter the other settings menu.
5. Once you get there, tick the following… sound, connect through HTTP, using the following settings and then setup Host address to “10.199.212.2” and port to “8080” as seen in the image below.
6* Now go back and click connect!
That’s it on how to setup MTN BIS to work on android phones via Netify
Re: Lattest Siphon Tweak For Mtn by KenyAyan(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2016
What are you doing tomorrow evening? You could be learning very valuable ‪#‎cv‬ ‪#‎writing‬ ‪#‎skills‬ from Stutern. RSVP so you won't miss the live webinar + Q&A. Grab your spot here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_eObaN4NpcRZ9W4FFIeO_VqWd6aBBM3wcPACP9ZnjQY/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=send_form

#intern #internship #interns
Re: Lattest Siphon Tweak For Mtn by emmanuella123: 10:08pm On May 30, 2016
una nid slap... lol

(1) (Reply)

How Stop Annoying SMS And Calls On MTN & Etisalat With Do-not-disturb / How To Restore Your ZTE Imei And Baseband After Flashing Your Phone. / INFINIX HOT S (jumia 30 Mins Price Slash)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.