Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death (24696 Views)

So Sad!!! How This Pretty Aau Graduate Was Murdered By Her Bf In Lagos Hotel / BREAKING-Uniport Shut Down Indefinitely / How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 30, 2016
Last week, it was all over the media that a spillover student of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, formerly Anambra State University was tortured to death by the school’s anti-cult for allegedly stealing a mobile phone.

Unlike what was widely reported, the late victim, Ndirika Michael was a graduate of Mechanical Engineering, who came back for clearance.

According to different students of the University I interviewed, the student was said to be a cultist during his days at ANSU, and the Anti-cult have been looking for him for so long.

When they heard that he is around, they captured him and he died while being tortured by them.

The late victim never stole a phone, he even uses an iphone 6.

The Vice Chancellor of the University, Prof. Fidelis Okafor however, said that the student wasn’t killed by the Anti-cult, but he was killed by rival cult groups, that he died when the Anti-cult came to rescue him.

this further angered the students, especially cult boys, who used the leverage that one of their own has been killed, to destroy properties worth millions of naira.

The vice Chancellor later gave a directive that the school be shut down indefinitely.

http://www.starttells.com/blog/2016/05/30/ansu-shuts-indefinitely-graduate-murdered-read-really-happened/

2 Shares

Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by HungerBAD: 9:36pm On May 30, 2016
Cult Guy killed?but has it been confirmed he belongs to any cult?I hate it when lies are to told on people not here to defend themselves anymore.

Well not all anyway,everything said about Alams of Bayelsa is true anyway,even if he is not here to defend himself.

If this young graduate, is discovered to have been killed innocently,then the School Authority should be held accountable.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by dollyjoy(f): 9:42pm On May 30, 2016
Say no to cultism

5 Likes

Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by Yuneehk(f): 10:02pm On May 30, 2016
Are there benefits in cultism? You don't get to concentrate in school, you're always on the run, your precious life is at stake whenever there's a clash.. No peace of mind at all! Such a pity a handsome dude is gone!..

BTW, Martin return home and keep me company if truly school's been shut down biko

1 Like

Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by xender(m): 8:01am On May 31, 2016
Nawa...how many schools are currently closed now.

ANSU
IMSU
K S U
NDA
UNIPORT...schooling in Naija bad.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by tundeonline: 11:54am On May 31, 2016
The day you join you turn to a suspect
Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by Booyakasha(f): 11:54am On May 31, 2016
v
Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by lekjons(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2016
only people wey don "belle-food" dey join cult.. shey me wey my eye don dey faint from excessive garri consumption go still put my life at risk and always on the run na die oo..

btw, how're we sure he used to be a cultist

1 Like

Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by STENON(f): 11:55am On May 31, 2016
A lesson for other students.
Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by tobtap: 11:57am On May 31, 2016
say no to CULTISM ... a young life wasted..
Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by Daniel058(m): 11:58am On May 31, 2016
IHULANU!! You can run but can never escape.. Strike or no strike, he's no more...

'HEAR WORD, YOU NO GREE...
Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by Nobody: 11:58am On May 31, 2016
8 shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by Nobody: 11:59am On May 31, 2016
So sad
Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by onosprince(m): 11:59am On May 31, 2016
Say no to cultism because the day you join you have enemies.

2 Likes

Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by LivingDiamond(m): 11:59am On May 31, 2016
Wah a pity!
Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by dipznano: 12:00pm On May 31, 2016
Sad cry

xender:
Nawa...how many schools are currently closed now.

ANSU
IMSU
K S U
NDA
UNIPORT...schooling in Naija bad.

Even the 'Premier university' University of ibadan, they are saying their VC #olayinkamustgo (sounds like a bag used for carrying yam in the market tho' grin)

2 Likes

Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by Nikapetrelli(f): 12:00pm On May 31, 2016
This incident happened last week abi 2 weeks ago at uli campus,skul is in session now

1 Like

Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by 9jatatafo(m): 12:01pm On May 31, 2016
Imagine after graduation he got killed. How I wish we could really know the true reason behind his death. Thought I detest cultism with passion
Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by SageTravels: 12:01pm On May 31, 2016
Eeyyaa.

I am a graduate and i hate it when i see this kind of News.

1 Like

Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by Nephdaniels(m): 12:02pm On May 31, 2016
Chai...see his iPhone
Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by Pavore9: 12:02pm On May 31, 2016
"The Vice Chancellor of the University, Prof. Fidelis Okafor however, said that the student wasn’t killed by the Anti-cult, but he was killed by rival cult groups, that he died when the Anti-cult came to rescue him. This further angered the students, especially cult boys, who used the leverage that one of their own has been killed, to destroy properties worth millions of naira".......Cultism makes no sense! angry
Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 31, 2016
Na now u dy hear am...

School is open now o.
Rip to him
Vc can can lie for Africa
Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by jazinogold(m): 12:03pm On May 31, 2016
shocked
Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by Nephdaniels(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2016
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
Nigeria must divide in Jesus name
Hausa must go back to Hausaland
Yoruba must go back to Yorubaland
Yi.bo must go back to Yi.boland
Ijaw must go back to Ijawland.
Ine Nigeria don die. Make every body answer him papa name
Naira must go back to nairaland

1 Like

Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:05pm On May 31, 2016
My Alma mater lemme ask to know more of what really happened...

I hope not Nyb
Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by kaykay010(m): 12:06pm On May 31, 2016
I know this dude..rip.cultism no de epp.shun it.if u are in it,renounce it
Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by kaykay010(m): 12:06pm On May 31, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
My Alma mater lemme ask to know more of what really happened...

I hope not Nyb
not nyb
Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by Skywalker5(m): 12:08pm On May 31, 2016
Barbarians plenty for Naija. Savages.
Re: ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death by Segadem(m): 12:09pm On May 31, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport / Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation / Female Students Pack Refuse With Bare Hands In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.