Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

What I Did To A Disrespectful Passenger Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What I Did To A Disrespectful Passenger Today (527 Views)

What Are The Most Disrespectful Questions You Have Been Asked About Africa? / I Did Not Leave That Comment On Nicki Minaj’s Photo – Memphis Pastor / Have You Seen This Model 2017 Triple-decker Passenger Jet? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did To A Disrespectful Passenger Today by kekakuz(m): 9:54pm On May 30, 2016
trekking long distance and staying at bus stop under scotching sun and rain is not new to me,so getting my own car is a real big deal for me. I usually don't like hiving anybody lift except nurses and security personnel as I learnt from my dad back in the days.
today as I drive out my street,rain starts to drop and it was really gaining momentum. as I approach the bus stop, 2nice looking ladies dressed corporately waved me as the rain beat them .I stopped to carry them. one in front,the other behind.I also noticed a nursing mother and her Baby with aboy about 5 years of age .so I allowed her in too.
as I was about to move on ,I noticed this guy running after me saying "oga na only woman you dey carry" it didn't really sound nice to me but I stop . I told him the car is filled but he looked as if I was just giving excuses. so the woman lapped her son and I carried the guy.
as we move on I played my music as usual but this guy keeps making loud calls and shouting at the women to adjust and give him more space..
he removed a sweet ,opened it and drop the waste in the car. he continue to disturb and told me to stop my music. he also said I should drop the woman that he will pay double. so I stopped the car in the rain, came down opened his side of the door and threw him out of the car.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Disrespectful Passenger Today by Badgers14: 9:59pm On May 30, 2016
grin
Re: What I Did To A Disrespectful Passenger Today by Generalmac(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2016
LMAO.. That guy na boss..
He's ambitious... He's probably a Kenyan.
Re: What I Did To A Disrespectful Passenger Today by GURION: 10:25pm On May 30, 2016
Lols
Serves him right grin
Re: What I Did To A Disrespectful Passenger Today by SirDavico(m): 10:28pm On May 30, 2016
cheesy
Re: What I Did To A Disrespectful Passenger Today by NOC1(m): 10:46pm On May 30, 2016
Op you do well, you do well, the thing wey you do sweet me for belle you do well
OP, your car is good for decent people.

Some guys are so stupid and senseless, many youths lack good upbringing so disrespectful and provocative. Heaven and earth will for ever reward you for giving him little brain, I am sure he will never forget today in a hurry. Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will never depart from it.
Spare the Rod and spoil the child.
Re: What I Did To A Disrespectful Passenger Today by Florblu(f): 10:59pm On May 30, 2016
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Mere caretaker acting like the landlord

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Explain This Photo ( Photo ) / Dad, Treasure Your Children. / Photos: Skater Breaks Leg After Losing Control When Holding On To Over-speeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.