Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Correct Lyrics To A Christian Song Needed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Correct Lyrics To A Christian Song Needed (606 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Is Godwin A Christian Song? / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Correct Lyrics To A Christian Song Needed by oduwaye: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2009
Hi

I hope some one will be able to help me out there. I am a looking for the correct lyrics to a Christian song.   I don’t know who the artist is and I don’t know the name album either but is it sung mostly in Pentecostal or Redeem churches.  The lyrics go in form of something like

“I praise you I praise you O Lord.2ce
In my life I lift my voice in praise
One more time I lift my voice in praise 
Of your name I lift my voice in of your name”

If you know the correct lyrics to the song or the artist or the name of the album could you please let me know and I will be ever so grateful and God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Professional Advice Vs Religious Belief / Feast Day Of St Augustine / The Perfect Fit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.