Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Lets See Those Who Would Understand This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lets See Those Who Would Understand This (841 Views)

When Did You Join Nairaland? Screenshot And Lets See Who Is The Oldest. / Ten Things Only Guys With Flat Butts Would Understand (listwand.com) / Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets See Those Who Would Understand This by shumuel(m): 10:50pm On May 30, 2016
Lets See Those Who Would Understand This

India foxtrot. Yankee oscar uniform. Charlie alpha november. Uniform november delta echo romeo sierra tango alpha november delta. Tango hotel india sierra. Charlie oscar papa yankee. Alpha november delta. Papa alpha sierra tango echo. Tango oscar. Yankee oscar uniform romeo. Sierra tango alpha tango uniform sierra. (In honor of all armed forces wherever they may be) - Lets see who gets it and follows the instructions

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, seun
Re: Lets See Those Who Would Understand This by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2016
"If you can understand this, copy and paste to your status "

Piece of cake! cool

1 Like

Re: Lets See Those Who Would Understand This by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 30, 2016
This stuff, my brother always talks with it. Jefferyjamez, please teach me.
Re: Lets See Those Who Would Understand This by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:30am On May 31, 2016
mhiz:

Its military lingo for the English Alphabets.. the first letter of each word is all that matters.
Re: Lets See Those Who Would Understand This by shumuel(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
"If you can understand this, copy and paste to your status "

Piece of cake! cool

Yeap, Very correct grin wink
Re: Lets See Those Who Would Understand This by shumuel(m): 9:11am On May 31, 2016
mhiz:

His your brother in the Military or an Airpilot ?
Re: Lets See Those Who Would Understand This by Nobody: 9:48am On May 31, 2016
shumuel:

His your brother in the Military or an Airpilot ?
none o!, please explain it to me. I don't understand the first letter stuff Jeffrey said.
Re: Lets See Those Who Would Understand This by shumuel(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2016
mhiz:

none o!, please explain it to me. I don't understand the first letter stuff Jeffrey said.

Oh really ? That means he is just free styling with it, its cool if you know how to use it.

Well Jeff already taught you, its quit simple, go check on his first comment, then also check on my post, pick out the first alphabet of every word, and you are good to go.

E.g Papa Romeo Alpha India Sierra Echo = Praise.

Got it ?
Re: Lets See Those Who Would Understand This by Nobody: 11:27am On May 31, 2016
shumuel:

Oh really ? That means he is just free styling with it, its cool if you know how to use it.

Well Jeff already taught you, its quit simple, go check on his first comment, then also check on my post, pick out the first alphabet of every word, and you are good to go.

E.g Papa Romeo Alpha India Sierra Echo = Praise.

Got it ?
Yea, thanks dear
Re: Lets See Those Who Would Understand This by shumuel(m): 8:53pm On May 31, 2016
mhiz:
Yea, thanks dear

You most welcome smiley

(1) (Reply)

Npower To Make Selection & Assessment Notice September 16 / Five Years Old Girl Got Pregnant In Plateau Nigeria. / If I Pull Cars With My Hair, It’s Like I’m Possessed –77-year-old ‘super Dragon'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.