Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

"........l.l.........duds - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "........l.l.........duds (1844 Views)

L Am In A State Of Dilemma. Advice Please!!! / HELP! Dad Died Intestate In Nigeria 10 Years Ago, Who Gets What Going By L Of A? / My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"........l.l.........duds by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 30, 2016
Ad,in,
Re: "........l.l.........duds by favourmic(m): 11:49pm On May 30, 2016
Oya another cooked story son ready
Re: "........l.l.........duds by talktonase(m): 12:00am On May 31, 2016
oya mind your business and wait till your his age to make a comment..

3 Likes

Re: "........l.l.........duds by tempest01(m): 12:07am On May 31, 2016
mind your business boy....when you are of age, you'll understand this post.
Re: "........l.l.........duds by samuelson06(m): 12:12am On May 31, 2016
When married men cheat, it's hard to get them stop. My only advice for you is to tell your mum to insist on condom use with him. He may just infect your mum with HIV or other yama yama STIs. For your birthday whatever, I don't know what to tell you.
Re: "........l.l.........duds by Nobody: 12:13am On May 31, 2016
tempest01:
mind your business boy....when you are of age, you'll understand this post.

I should mind my business? This isi becoming too much. Last time I checked, family business is my own business

7 Likes

Re: "........l.l.........duds by Nobody: 12:16am On May 31, 2016
He cares for this lady more than he does for me. I'm sure.

2 Likes

Re: "........l.l.........duds by praxs(m): 12:22am On May 31, 2016
Majority of married men cheat on dere wives. Boy, notin u can do or say to stop him unless he wants to stop.. JusBe there for ur mum always. When u are his age, u wil understand better
Re: "........l.l.........duds by menix(m): 1:42am On May 31, 2016
Small boy mind ur business cous when u get married u will also do same...

1 Like

Re: "........l.l.........duds by chriskosherbal(m): 4:13am On May 31, 2016
Sit him down and talk to him.
Re: "........l.l.........duds by diportivo: 5:15am On May 31, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Sit him down and talk to him.

This advice will surely earn him a couple of slaps,withheld allowances and wateva remains dat d dad thinks will make d boy suffer

At 18,in an African setting,u cant tell ur dad what to do

He will remind u of all the monies he has paid on ur head,how he was paying same b4 u were born,and how u owe him favours and not the oda way round

If God catch u and u neva enta higher institution,he will also remind u of how he is planning to pay for ur remaining education and how he is starving himself to do dat......excuses will be endless

OP,those that are saying u shld mind ur business mean well for u.....face ur studies!!

Be there for ur mum and sister cos now no be time for u to be doing confrontations and talks

When the time for talk show ehn,u no go need advice sef cos u gan go sabi

I hope u listen
Re: "........l.l.........duds by Nobody: 7:41am On May 31, 2016
diportivo:

This advice will surely earn him a couple of slaps,withheld allowances and wateva remains dat d dad thinks will make d boy suffer

At 18,in an African setting,u cant tell ur dad what to do

He will remind u of all the monies he has paid on ur head,how he was paying same b4 u were born,and how u owe him favours and not the oda way round

If God catch u and u neva enta higher institution,he will also remind u of how he is planning to pay for ur remaining education and how he is starving himself to do dat......excuses will be endless

OP,those that are saying u shld mind ur business mean well for u.....face ur studies!!

Be there for ur mum and sister cos now no be time for u to be doing confrontations and talks

When the time for talk show ehn,u no go need advice sef cos u gan go sabi

I hope u listen

In a situation where he doesn't take care of his family, I should still look? Do you know that if he see a number on my mums fone and finds out its a man, he starts acting funny... Even seeing other men in my mums salon makes him angry...
Re: "........l.l.........duds by lilmax(m): 7:52am On May 31, 2016
Mind your buisness,his life his buisness
Re: "........l.l.........duds by greatamaka(f): 8:09am On May 31, 2016
Op abeg listen to people here and mind your business...since your mom knew and she's not confronting your dad on it...abeg face your front...your still young, you still have a lot ahead of you. You will need your dad, the right time to confront him will come not now ok... my dad has been cheating on my mom right from when I was in primary school,am done with university,married the man still they cheat..lolz
I try to confront him one day....hmmmm....the out come I need to open a page to tell that story.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "........l.l.........duds by Nobody: 8:52am On May 31, 2016
greatamaka:
Op abeg listen to people here and mind your business...since your mom knew and she's not confronting your dad on it...abeg face your front...your still young, you still have a lot ahead of you. You will need your dad, the right time to confront him will come not now ok... my dad has been cheating on my mom right from when I was in primary school,am done with university,married the man still they cheat..lolz
I try to confront him one day....hmmmm....the out come I need to open a page to tell that story.....

She does confront him, right now as am typing they are having a big quarrel ova this matter,,, my dad is just blaming it on the poor woman... Saying she wants to destroy d family, knowing fully well he's at fault... I now wonder if he is the one that gave birth to me.
Re: "........l.l.........duds by SirVintageCock: 9:29am On May 31, 2016
Use the money you have to gather boys and harass the living daylight out of the girl.
Let them beat your dad too for no just cause or maybe they should tell him to stay off their girlfriend or the next time they will burn your house to the ground with him in it.

Put salt inside his engine or water so that they spare change he has will be used for repairing the vehicle.

I am coming....
noblekid:

She does confront him, right now as am typing they are having a big quarrel ova this matter,,, my dad is just blaming it on the poor woman... Saying she wants to destroy d family, knowing fully well he's at fault... I now wonder if he is the one that gave birth to me.

2 Likes

Re: "........l.l.........duds by marbee(f): 9:51am On May 31, 2016
At noblekid,I can feel your pain,
And some people will be saying cheating does not have any impact on the child undecided

At your dad's age,his family is suppose to be the first priority in his life not some useless girl.

Don't listen to those telling you to mind your business, because it will also affect your life also in terms of finances, your mum contacting STD,the girl taking over your home and so on...

I will advice you,to go with your mum,sister and confront him respectfully, tell him to stop cheating if not it will ruin the family's peace and happinesses. That it is affecting all of you negatively, that he should consider his family first and change his ways.
Re: "........l.l.........duds by Nobody: 9:52am On May 31, 2016
Hian! Leave yhur dad alone lipsrsealed
Re: "........l.l.........duds by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 31, 2016
Don't mind your business. It is your family own.

When your dad contacts STDs, none of them would be there to save his life and it's your mum that will suffer it....
Your mum should be blamed to have been tolerating his excesses because I am sure he had been doing it since they newly got married.

4 Likes

Re: "........l.l.........duds by Zidjay(f): 3:10pm On May 31, 2016
Mstchewwwwww
Re: "........l.l.........duds by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 31, 2016
noblekid:
He cares for this lady more than he does for me. I'm sure.

I'm sorry to tell you this but there's nothing much you can do about it. (well maybe pray if you believe in prayers)

your parents are adults and they take their decisions as they see fit.

don't forget there was a time you were not in their lives, waiting to be born.

just don't confront your dad no matter what. keep respecting him and keep washing his car.

the best thing you can do for your mom and yourself and your siblings (if you got any) is to be totally focused on being a successful man. that will be your mom's consolation.

so work hard at it.
Re: "........l.l.........duds by raumdeuter: 7:39pm On May 31, 2016
Get the girls number and go toast her, after fuckkingg her send the pictures to your dad that "I hit it first"

Or plan with your elder sister to tell your dad that she also has an aristo your dads age

2 Likes

Re: "........l.l.........duds by diportivo: 9:17pm On May 31, 2016
noblekid:

In a situation where he doesn't take care of his family, I should still look? Do you know that if he see a number on my mums fone and finds out its a man, he starts acting funny... Even seeing other men in my mums salon makes him angry...

What dyu think the outcome will be wen u confront him?

He will listen to u,pat u at the back,apologize and dash u 100k abi?

You will only make matters worse,and he will blame ur mum the more

Dont say i didnt warn u
Re: "........l.l.........duds by ivyT(f): 12:20am On Jun 01, 2016
samuelson06:
When married men cheat, it's hard to get them stop. My only advice for you is to tell your mum to insist on condom use with him. He may just infect your mum with HIV or other yama yama STIs. For your birthday whatever, I don't know what to tell you.

Exactly. or she shld refuse any sexual advabces only if he'll stop cheating and get STDs' tests done
Re: "........l.l.........duds by ivyT(f): 12:24am On Jun 01, 2016
noblekid:

dats how they behave,shameless men

One wld think dat after many years of marriage nd cheating,their body go don come down but na lie
Re: "........l.l.........duds by diva90: 4:29am On Jun 01, 2016
Your mother probably knows already and is handling it in the best way that she can. I would advice you to let it go, it's one of those battles that if you start to fight, you might lose. Been there. Secondly , most men are infidels. So trust me, what your dad is doing is nothing new. and confronting him or reporting him won't make him change
Re: "........l.l.........duds by samuelson06(m): 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
ivyT:

Exactly. or she shld refuse any sexual advabces only if he'll stop cheating and get STDs' tests done

Hmmm. Men wahala too much. I don't claim to be good but I know what I'll do before getting married to be free from all these. The temptation out there is something else.
Re: "........l.l.........duds by Swissheart(f): 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
I do not need people criticising my thought on this pls.

Op,I do not know the kinda relationship you have with your parents. Firstly you really need to talk to your mum.Ask her what is really happening.......from your response here,you said something about your dad saying your mum wants to destroy the home......maybe there are few stuffs you do not even know going on behind their bedroom door.
Ask your mum very sensitive questions .....Is your dad a happy man?you never can tell.You are a guy,if your dad isn't this tough tough lion father...you should be able to ask him why he has a girl outside the house.I once suspected Daddy Mi,I asked him.....he explained what was on ground,I believed him.....though we are each other's confidant. So create room to address it....Confrontation won't work! But consultation should
Re: "........l.l.........duds by Vikky014(f): 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
i just pity men dt cheat
Re: "........l.l.........duds by nurey(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
I am a man but I know men came be wicked and thats a fact. If it was easy as ABC your mum would have been successful at curbing your dad's excesses. If you have an elderly man in the family that your Father would listen to, tell your mum to ask that person for help.

If you decide to confront your dad, he will probably beat hell out of you, disown you and finally throw you out, if you are extremely unlucky, your mother and siblings will follow you as he won't spare any of you out of anger.

So how do you win in this situation, simple, continue to behave like a good boy that you are, earn his respect and prey on his guilty conscience, stop unnecessary spending and frivolity and aim to be successful in life, be there for your mother and console her. Most importantly be tolerant and patient even if your face is smirked with poo be patient. In 10years time, you will be glad you took this advice.

With love from one who's been there also

(1) (Reply)

Wife Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s “withdrawal Method” During Sex. (vanguard) / Family Issues. / Be Sincere: Which Name Did You Use To Save Your Mum's Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.