Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. (3937 Views)

If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido / Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) / Husband Beat Me This Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by amarachi06(f): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
l have been married for three years without issue. Since no sign of kids, my huby turned to another thing but l recently had a miscarriage this January. During the pregnancy, was huby was a changed person until the miscarriage happened and all hell was loosed in our home.
it happened on friday , when l was going for Easter vigil, l asked that he didn't give me money for food but he cared as much to ask my house help whether she ate. As l was talking, he said l should start providing for myself afterall l have a shop. We started arguing on whose responsibility it is to provide money for feeding and he started beating me to the extent of collapsing and foam was coming out from my mouth.
My parents came and warned him not to try it again but my dad wants me to leave my huby before he will kill me and he has changed since the incident happened.
Advice me on what to do next..
Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Someone beat you till you nearly gave up the ghost, foam was coming out of your mouth, your parents came to talk with him still he refused to bug and you are still asking us what you should do? Well, I don't know what I can say that will make you change what you have on mind already. . . . . . . BTW, in your last paragraph you said he has changed, changed for better or worse?

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by keepingmum: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
Your parents advised you and you stubbornly refuaed to listen? Is it strangers you want to advise you?.

Do sttangers know you and ur husband better than yiur parents?

IF YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE....Listen to your dad...

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Domestic violence is very common in a relationship...if he can beat u like that,don't wait til he'll do it again, he may let cut ur life off..juz be careful dealing with this man..

If there is no love, there is no respect cool

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by tempem: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Your dad loves you. But, how about him inviting your husband for a talk?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by Cutehector(m): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mchew. U did not tell us what u did dat made him beat u!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by cococandy(f): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
If your father can't convince you, who are we to try?

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
. . . . I guessed you just rushed to comment without reading the thread.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by vickyfrancis1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
What is happening in ds world self.. Beast in human form roaming d earth.. How can u beat d woman u vowed to love nd protect?... Aunty just forgive him but if he tries it again, u can now do d needful..

NB: Am neither an advocate of abusive marriage nor divorce... But Love should conquer all

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
I thought you were Marrying your Missing Ribs!!

After all the Pics and Boasting on Facebook!!

So na here you end up??

Fix your Marriage and don't come to Nairaland Ranting!!

If you don't know what to do, allow me call Smellymouth to ask IFA!!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by Smellymouth: 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I thought you were Marrying your Missing Ribs!!

After all the Pics and Boasting on Facebook!!

So na here you end up??

Fix your Marriage and don't come to Nairaland Ranting!!

If you don't know what to do, allow me call Smellym.outh to ask IFA!!
cheesy IFA dey sleep but ::::::

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin
Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by KingRex1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Smellymouth:
hehehe
Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by zexzy(f): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Op you have two choices, I think you can stay with your husband, pray you have kids soon and hope he treats you well before the kids come. Or you can save your life by leaving him, and save your parents the pain of losing their child to an abusive man.
Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by Smellymouth: 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
KingRex1:
hehehe

Huhuhuhu grin
Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by Smellymouth: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

grin

This ur moniker get as e be ooo grin
Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

No Mind me my Bro...

I dey serve 100 days Ban for my other Monkier because of one small yab I throw give one girl like that!!

Na so I create this one na...embarassed
Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

No Mind me my Bro...

I dey serve 100 days Ban for my other Monkier because of one small yab I throw give one girl like that!!

Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by KingRex1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

Huhuhuhu grin
U jst dey here they show ursef, ur mates scatter ground yesterday for AY show.
Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by KingRex1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

No Mind me my Bro...

Make lala catch u 1st
Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by thorpido(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
I think your hubby is getting frustrated with the fact that you are ttc.I don't know what steps you both have taken to find a solution to it.
The beating he gave you adds a new dimension to your relationship.You will need to keep a distance from him for a while except he truly repents.There's no point losing your life just to stay in an abusive marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
KingRex1:
Make lala catch u 1st

Catch me say wetin happen??

I no fit get more dan 1 monkier ni??

I no be scammer joor... Or u see me dey sell Data??
Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by pinkiberry(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
amarachi06:
l have been married for three years without issue. Since no sign of kids, my huby turned to another thing but l recently had a miscarriage this January. During the pregnancy, was huby was a changed person until the miscarriage happened and all hell was loosed in our home.
it happened on friday , when l was going for Easter vigil, l asked that he didn't give me money for food but he cared as much to ask my house help whether she ate. As l was talking, he said l should start providing for myself afterall l have a shop. We started arguing on whose responsibility it is to provide money for feeding and he started beating me to the extent of collapsing and foam was coming out from my mouth.
My parents came and warned him not to try it again but my dad wants me to leave my huby before he will kill me and he has changed since the incident happened.
leave his house for some months till he come back begging u
Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by Smellymouth: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
KingRex1:
U jst dey here they show ursef, ur mates scatter ground yesterday for AY show.

Wait, I dey enter lagos now!!! Make I go scatter BY show grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by ify84(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
amarachi06:

But what are you using your shop profit money for in the house... This issue maybe beyond giving birth, it may be about how you have been using the money you make in the shop. I suspect you hide ur money and use it only for urself...

Tell us, have you bought foodstuffs once in that house, with ur money

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Wifey asking for feeding money... grin
His reason for beating you up beats me tho'. undecided
Sometimes i just don't know what to say on some threads.
It's simple...
The man just doesn't love you anymore.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by YourCoffin: 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
You no give am child
you get shop but u no dey buy foodstuffs
you dey jealous sey him ask house maid whether she don eat
you dey go vigil for easter
you dey argue responsibility of feeding with him when he thinks you've failed in your own responsibility
he beat u until u collapsed yet u don't want to listen to ur father.

Nothing concern me where married people dey o but I don't fail to point out stupidity. Madam use ur tongue to count ur teeth. Ur life depends on it

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by johnson232: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

too funny.... cheesy
Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by lilmax(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
You told him you are a feminist, that's why cheesy

Your story is fake wink
Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by johnson232: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
pinkiberry:
leave his house for some months till he come back begging u
& after the begging what happen's next?
Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by 2sexynet: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
are you insane? What sort nonsense are you spewing? Will you be happy to see someone beat up your sister up to the point of death? Do you know what it means for someone to foam in the mouth? Dude, that's a step away from death...

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Beat Me Up And L Collapsed. by Pidggin(f): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nawao, it all depends on you Sha, if you feel your life is better than that of a single lady, you can continue, but if you feel like you deserve more respect regardless of marital status then obey your father, make your choice na, that's all.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Wife To Drive The Only Family Car? / My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Sex / Challenges Of The First Born.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.