Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Itel Just Come With This Latest Device You Will Love To Have - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Just Come With This Latest Device You Will Love To Have (1117 Views)

TECNO Latest Device With 5000mah Battery And Full View Display / Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About / What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel Just Come With This Latest Device You Will Love To Have by lawogadam: 12:04am On May 31, 2016
More spectacular visual experience
TruViewâ„¢ Technology and 85% NTSC enhances the effect of color display for shaper and brighter images, allowing true colors to be shown.

Smoother gaming
ONECELLâ„¢ technology allows 5-point touch on the screen which means smoother gaming experience, such as Magic Piano, Fruit Ninja, iSTAR Drummer.

Greater picture quality
Latest American OV 8.0MP camera lenses immensely improve the picture quality to help you capture precious moments of your life in a super clear way.

Mightier performance
The combination of 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, advanced SUMSUNG emmc5.0 DDR3 technology and Quad-core processor allows smoother gaming, more multi-tasking, Even saving 20% of power at the same time.
The it1505 device goes for just #20,000-21,500 it depends on where you are in Nigeria.

Re: Itel Just Come With This Latest Device You Will Love To Have by mustynsd(m): 12:08am On May 31, 2016
Ah this phone is affordable at this chikini price chai hmm I will plan to have one to test for a start
Re: Itel Just Come With This Latest Device You Will Love To Have by Esseson1(m): 9:18pm On May 31, 2016
Oh my Gosh shocked ... itel is getting hotter in this industry...
Re: Itel Just Come With This Latest Device You Will Love To Have by ESheriff1(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2016
can't wait to feel this babe...

1 Like

Re: Itel Just Come With This Latest Device You Will Love To Have by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 31, 2016
wow!!! So all this functionalities Just for chikini money that's great...I must try and get these one!!!

1 Like

Re: Itel Just Come With This Latest Device You Will Love To Have by bholahyan: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2016
Wao at dis rate I don't know which to go for,tit1507,it1550,it1551 and they are all super great and affordable, hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Itel Just Come With This Latest Device You Will Love To Have by Emmaway(m): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2016
Wow! Itel seems to be making great devices lately

1 Like

Re: Itel Just Come With This Latest Device You Will Love To Have by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2016
I've been looking for a cheap device with cool features, it seems I'll be going for this one.

1 Like

Re: Itel Just Come With This Latest Device You Will Love To Have by kolexepana: 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
Smh... 1GB ram embarassed

1 Like

Re: Itel Just Come With This Latest Device You Will Love To Have by klinro(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2016
kolexepana:
Smh... 1GB ram embarassed
LOOL. How many GB ram were you expecting?
Re: Itel Just Come With This Latest Device You Will Love To Have by kolexepana: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
klinro:

LOOL. How many GB ram were you expecting?
More than 1 of course.

(1) (Reply)

Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 With Adreno 320 Vs Snapdragon 615 With Adreno 405 / This Is The Tecno Camon C9 Review - Video / Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Or S7 Edge Which Is Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.