Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

What You Should Never Do With Your BVN (pictures) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What You Should Never Do With Your BVN (pictures) (772 Views)

The Steps: Gtbank BVN Linking On ATM / 5 Reasons For Registering For BVN / Code For Checking Your BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Never Do With Your BVN (pictures) by temmyjoe(m): 1:37am On May 31, 2016
Please be careful with what you do with your BVN & BANK DETAILS . & please don't reply or call if you receive this type of message on your phone. But if you feel somehow you can contact your bank customer care. Because if you call this people they we ask for your BVN & other DETAILS, that is what almost happen to me, but God saved me from them because they dont even know my Bank name.

Re: What You Should Never Do With Your BVN (pictures) by Proffdada: 3:45am On May 31, 2016
"dem" wan hammer by force
Re: What You Should Never Do With Your BVN (pictures) by Aremu01(m): 6:45am On May 31, 2016
I get tons of such messages.... It doesn't move me
Re: What You Should Never Do With Your BVN (pictures) by temmyjoe(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2016
Yes ooooo & dey no wan work 4 it.

(1) (Reply)

HTC One M8 (unbranded/unlocked/international) With Modelid 0P6B100 Needed / Where Does Space Technology Fit Into Africa’s Plans? (always Btwn Nig. And S.A) / Gbotemi Communication Cheapest Data Bundles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.