Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

High Traffic With No Adsense? Come In - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / High Traffic With No Adsense? Come In (584 Views)

5k for Naija Adsense ........ Come and Get urz... - @JIBLOTECH / Fully Managed Semi VPS Server for High Traffic Sites - WordPress, e-Commerce etc / How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Traffic With No Adsense? Come In by wx9Z: 7:07am On May 31, 2016
You have high traffic and you don't have an Adsense ads running on your blog? well I have an Adsense account and I am willing to partner with someone who have a really good amount of traffic. since I am a generous person I am willing to share 60/40. that's 60 for me.

If you are okay with my terms. shoot me a mail at okikeprecious@gmail.com.

ps: I will most likely not visit this thread again. so emailing me is your best option.
Re: High Traffic With No Adsense? Come In by EnejiTech: 7:28am On May 31, 2016
Whatsapp me let's chat @ 09091609334
Re: High Traffic With No Adsense? Come In by ProGSM(m): 7:39am On May 31, 2016
I am sure anyone with high traffic with not have issues getting an Adsense account.
Re: High Traffic With No Adsense? Come In by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 31, 2016
60/40,haba
Someone with huge traffic can't be wasting his/her time.
The time can try out other adsense alternatives,or with the help of some dudes,and online research,you can do it online.
Abeg i can help you get approved easily,just send an email ashbella201@gmail.com
leave this people that is trying to make an income through you!
The 100% is yours!

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Web Hosting And Cheap Domain, See How / ***free Domain With A Year Plan Hosting... Follow Link... / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.