Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Hiv/aids Patients And Other Stds Patients You Must Read This. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv/aids Patients And Other Stds Patients You Must Read This. (799 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients? / Video: I Cure Dozens Of HIV/AIDS Patients With Herbs - Gambian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hiv/aids Patients And Other Stds Patients You Must Read This. by hope4hiv: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2009
Hello everyone ,
if you click and read this link

http://www.javno.com/en-world/new-merck-hiv-drug-works-in-untreated-patients_196374 , you will find out about a new drug called Isentress which is said to help control the virus in HIV patients as researchers reported on Sunday.
Merck and Co. <MRK.N> hopes the findings will open a new market for its drug Isentress, the first drug on the market in a new class called integrase inhibitors.

As an update Reseacher on the HIV/AIDS issue i have not yet seen a drug as potent and effective in the treatment of HIV/AIDS ,Staphylococcus and other deadly stds diseases as ELIXIR 9. day by day medical scientists continues in their quest and Reseaches for a grand solution to the scourge,not even the Antiretroviral drug which is harmfull and doing harm to the body rather than ameliorating the virus in the body , SOLVE YOUR DOUBT , GET OVER YOUR IGNORANCE,CALL RIGHT NOW 07057611040
OR EMAIL : hopeforhiv2day@yahoo.com

IF NOT GOD AND ELIXIR 9 NATURAL MEDICINE THAT I USED LISTERIA MONOCYTEGENS a bacteria more deadlier and seriouse than hiv would have killed me but i am alive .IT IS A MATTER OF CHOICE TO LIVE OR TO DIE UNTIMELY. CALL NOW 07057611040 TO BUY IT.
EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER , I HAVE USED IT AND IT WORKED FOR ME ,THIS IS NOT A MATTTER OF ARE YOU SURE? THIS HERBAL DRUG IS FROM BULGARIA ITS THE MAGIC HEALING MIXTURE OF BULGARIA WHEN TAKEN ,IT GOES DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BLOOD AND DESTROYS THE VIRUS /BACTERIA/FUNGUS CELLS COMPLETELY , REMEMBER I LOST MY LATE WIFE TO THIS SAME INFECTION BEFORE I DISCOVER THIS DRUG.

(1) (Reply)

T / Where Can I Get Super Green Tea Diet Urgently / How To Dye Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.