Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Where Was The Agriculture Minister When Tomatoe Ebola Came Up? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Where Was The Agriculture Minister When Tomatoe Ebola Came Up? (533 Views)

Bag Of Rice May Sell For N40,000 By December - Minister Of State For Agriculture / Rocking My Plus Size Tin Tomatoe As We No Fit Afford Fresh Ones / See What This Woman Did Due To Tomatoe Shortage. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Was The Agriculture Minister When Tomatoe Ebola Came Up? by Phoenix212(m): 9:16am On May 31, 2016
how come we only heard about tomatoes Ebola when there was a hike in its price.there was a price hike and people started complaining,so there was a need for investigation on what caused it.that was how they discovered it was as a result of tomatoe Ebola.
Now those it mean that the Ebola came up in one day and wiped out all the tomatoes in just 1 day?
or those it mean the agriculture ministry were not close to the farmers to hear their plight?
or was it that there were no experts to handle the situation?
If the media and the minister publicized it curbing measures would have been taken on time.

1 Like

Re: Where Was The Agriculture Minister When Tomatoe Ebola Came Up? by Ademat7(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
funny enough me and my guys were still discussing this,I said d current Agric minister is not proactive and should never be compared to Adesina who is now d president of AFDB,I was just laughing when a friend said one year is too short to decide the efficiency of the current minister

(1) (Reply)

Decorhubng Weekend Sales Is Live!!! / DIY Coconut - Shea Body Butter / Get Your Mobile Application Developed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.