Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Android App Development And Data Programming - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Android App Development And Data Programming (2337 Views)

Do You Want To Build A Career In Web App Development / You Want To Build A Career In Web App Development? / You Want To Build A Career In Web App Development? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android App Development And Data Programming by Bumken(f): 9:26am On May 31, 2016
I want to learn app development and data programming. I have minor knowledge on web design with WordPress or Dreamweaver.

I need where i can study it in anambra state.

Help me with any information. Thanks
ocobiaku@gmail.com
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by Nobody: 10:33am On May 31, 2016
What is data programming? anybody please?

1 Like

Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by FrankLampard: 10:52am On May 31, 2016
dhtml18:
What is data programming? anybody please?

MTN and Etisalat MB

2 Likes

Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by Nobody: 11:19am On May 31, 2016
FrankLampard:

MTN and Etisalat MB
dies
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by Bumken(f): 1:42pm On May 31, 2016
I meant database. if u don't have clue about programming why not keep shut the mouth
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 31, 2016
^^^is true, i am just a troll, i no sabi programming - bu that one no mean say i go shut up o.

1 Like

Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by mexzony: 2:10pm On May 31, 2016
Bumken:
I meant database. if u don't have clue about programming why not keep shut the mouth
is it dhtml you dey follow talk. grin grin grin
i hear say the guy na small programming boss o.
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 31, 2016
^^^Nay, i am just a bloody troll wey no sabi data programming - and that makes me a non-programmer (who has the right remain silent according to the OP)
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 31, 2016
dhtml18:
^^^is true, i am just a troll, i no sabi programming - bu that one no mean say i go shut up o.
grincheesy. he is dumb, and he doesn't know. wink
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 31, 2016
And he still did not correct the topic still - data programming - what the heck
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by FincoApps(m): 5:24am On Jun 01, 2016
dhtml18:
And he still did not correct the topic still - data programming - what the heck

Exactly... I'm more disappointed about the fact that he didn't correct it.

And how can someone searching for help be this rude shocked
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by FrankLampard: 7:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Bro, nothing like data programming, what we have is Data-Driven Programming or u can just call it database programming.
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by talk2hb1(m): 3:31am On Jun 02, 2016
FrankLampard:
Bro, nothing like data programming, what we have is Data-Driven Programming or u can just call it database programming.
Just a Slip of eTongue grin

1 Like

Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by eDoc: 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
talk2hb1:

Just a Slip of eTongue grin

slip of finger
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by olyjosh(m): 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
Contextually, the guy is wrong. But there is something like data programing. Moreover, I think is good you correct a learner instead of making him to have worst experience while he is yet coding or debugging.

If u think say u know pass for here, another person wey know pass u dey for there

1 Like

Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
^^^i was just trying to tease the dude but he got it all wrong. . . .and started abusing me unnecessarily.
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by oluwaskulboy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
DEVELOPING AN ANDROID APP, WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW. http://techzone.com.ng/2016/05/05/developing- android-app-know/
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
it's only on nairaland that you see programmers who claim to be Pro...... discouraging the upcoming ones, criticising them without dropping any correction. They are programming gods on Nairaland and on Nairaland alone..... i am yet to see them create something that will make impact on the lives of Nigerians. The good programmers let their work speak for them and they are too busy to make fun of someone's mistake.

3 Likes

Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
^^^the poster above me is an e-wailer type-of-troll. . .
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by Booyakasha(f): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
tranxcop:
it's only on nairaland that you see programmers who claim to be Pro...... discouraging the upcoming ones, criticising them without dropping any correction. They are programming gods on Nairaland and on Nairaland alone..... i am yet to see them create something that will make impact on the lives of Nigerians. The good programmers let their work speak for them and they are too busy to make fun of someone's mistake.
Word.

dhtml18:
^^^the poster above me is an e-wailer type-of-troll. . .

he actually made alot of sense though angry

2 Likes

Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
^^^He made sense, but his sense is somewhat inappropriate to this thread. Did he miss the part where the NOOB threw me a SUCKER PUNCH?
Nay, I am the victim here in case you actually missed that. Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I still maintain my stand despite your opinion. I believe that a person that wants to learn must be a bit humble (@least until after learning).
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by Bumken(f): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2016
dhtml18:
^^^He made sense, but his sense is somewhat inappropriate to this thread. Did he miss the part where the NOOB threw me a SUCKER PUNCH?
Nay, I am the victim here in case you actually missed that. Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I still maintain my stand despite your opinion. I believe that a person that wants to learn must be a bit humble (@least until after learning).
perhaps, my life depends on it. Especially when I have over 150,000 to spend on the training. I can better invest in more in my internet business. check obiaku Christopher on FB before words.
Though, na u get or mouth if u like use am chop shit.
thanks tranxcop
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 05, 2016
^^Yet more insults, just imagine the konkobility. And what is even more interesting is the fact that your so-called supporters seem not able to help you sef.
If you like, spend 1 zillion naira, learning a trade/craft/handiwork is about apprenticeship. If you cannot come down to my level, how can I teach you? Even if you have more money than me, and you wish to learn from me - your money cannot buy my skills now.

@In conclusion, I am ready to be assistance to you if you are interested - in android and database development - that is.
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by mexzony: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bumken:
perhaps, my life depends on it. Especially when I have over 150,000 to spend on the training. I can better invest in more in my internet business. check obiaku Christopher on FB before words.
thanks tranxcop
Bumken your attitude sucks and I say it with love.
The first thing anyone will tell you when you want to learn is to be HUMBLE.
It does not matter if the person teaching you is arrogant as long as you know this person has something you need.
Humility is key in all we do in life.
You want to learn a skill that is hard and you are already throwing insults meanwhile this is a skill that takes time and commitment and is hard to master and there are ppl who are willing to guide you so that your path to learning is easier and you don't have to make common mistakes made by others and this is how you will respond at the slightest provocation.
Now I see why professional programmers look down on newbies.
Dhtml was pulling your legs and you flared up.
Worse still you did not even bother to even make the correction to the heading.
Humility is key.
If your prof under his guidance will make you a wizard in your chosen career but he is arrogant stay humble and achieve first cos tomorrow nobody remembers a looser and the people who are supporting you will not defend you and say "the reason why he did not succeed was because his prof or teacher was arrogant.no be you wan learn?
I rest my hands from typing on my phone which can be a pain.
Cheers
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by Karlebolu(m): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
mexzony:

Bumken your attitude sucks and I say it with love.
The first thing anyone will tell you when you want to learn is to be HUMBLE.
It does not matter if the person teaching you is arrogant as long as you know this person has something you need.
Humility is key in all we do in life.
You want to learn a skill that is hard and you are already throwing insults meanwhile this is a skill that takes time and commitment and is hard to master and there are ppl who are willing to guide you so that your path to learning is easier and you don't have to make common mistakes made by others and this is how you will respond at the slightest provocation.
Now I see why professional programmers look down on newbies.
Dhtml was pulling your legs and you flared up.

Worse still you did not even bother to even make the correction to the heading.
Humility is key.
If your prof under his guidance will make you a wizard in your chosen career but he is arrogant stay humble and achieve first cos tomorrow nobody remembers a looser and the people who are supporting you will not defend you and say "the reason why he did not succeed was because his prof or teacher was arrogant.no be you wan learn?
I rest my hands from typing on my phone which can be a pain.
Cheers

I thought I was the only one that saw that.

The OP can as well save himself some real et e-life stress by learning online.
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by cashflowpc(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bumken:
thanks tranxcop

Guy be humble! the dude was only pulling your legs. na you wan learn nah! shoo! Go back to your Internet business nah.
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
I apologize for the leg-pulling @ op, I am willing to guide you if you are still interested. I honestly don't mind being "mached" once in awhile, i too like to dey troll. But seriously, i did not take any offense (or any damage for that matter).
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by talk2hb1(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bumken:
I want to learn app development and data programming. I have minor knowledge on web design with WordPress or Dreamweaver.

I need where i can study it in anambra state.

Help me with any information. Thanks
ocobiaku@gmail.com
dhtml18:
I apologize for the leg-pulling @ op, I am willing to guide you if you are still interested. I honestly don't mind being "mached" once in awhile, i too like to dey troll. But seriously, i did not take any offense (or any damage for that matter).
As e-Punch dey fly from one end to another, I want introduce business for both of una:
Request for programming Video tutorial From my Library, I have videos on
Java, Css, HTML, PHP, C++,C#, Asp.NET, Android, Facebook, Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Game Programming, Artificial Intelligence, JavaScript, JQuery, AngularJS, Google Map, Hacking, .....
Many more 3000Naira for each series Or 30,000 Naira for all my Video Archive of over 160Gigabytes
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
^^^What can I possibly do with your videos? I should be making those videos myself based on my own experience if i got the time!!
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by FincoApps(m): 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
talk2hb1:

As e-Punch dey fly from one end to another, I want introduce business for both of una:
Request for programming Video tutorial From my Library, I have videos on
Java, Css, HTML, PHP, C++,C#, Asp.NET, Android, Facebook, Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Game Programming, Artificial Intelligence, JavaScript, JQuery, AngularJS, Google Map, Hacking, .....
Many more 3000Naira for each series Or 30,000 Naira for all my Video Archive of over 160Gigabytes

Please can I see the outline for Artificial Intelligence
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
FincoApps:

Please can I see the outline for Artificial Intelligence
Buy the whole thing jor, stop girraffing. . .
Re: Android App Development And Data Programming by FincoApps(m): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
dhtml18:

Buy the whole thing jor, stop girraffing. . .

hahahaha, I'm not interested in most of them jor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basic Safety Management (hse) Certification Course Online / COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AND WEB DESIGN / Best Ccna,autocad,oracle 11g,web Development,comptia A+ Guides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.