Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Breast Cancer Can Be Cured With This Supplement - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Breast Cancer Can Be Cured With This Supplement (949 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage / Kudos To This Supplement!! My Manless Is Now Manful !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breast Cancer Can Be Cured With This Supplement by cynthiaezebaby: 9:54am On May 31, 2016
BREAST CANCER TIPS
No need of looking for money to go and do chemotherapy,this wonderful supplement cure cancer without delayed and no side effect.
Grapes have been found to contain a compound called proanthocyanidins that reduces the body’s estrogen production. This results in the effective treatment of breast cancer, as is evident from the clinical trials performed over several breast cancer patients. The study showed that the extract of grapes affects breast cancer tumors that are hormone-sensitive. A drug called doxorubicin was also found to enhance its anti-tumor activity by consuming grapes juice or extract everyday as a supplemental treatment.

Soybean is one of the known dietary elements that are considered to be an absolute MUST for breast cancer patients. According to the MD Anderson Cancer Center, it contains phytoestrogens and several other entities that block cancerous cells from using estrogen. It also contains isoflavones needed for the prevention of cancer at early stages. It can be taken either as sprouts or as a cooked vegetable.

GOOD NEWS: Swissgarde 40 plus for women contains Soy protein. Defender & Omega plus caps contains Garlic oil. Defender contains Grapeseed extract.

I recommend 40 plus for women, Omega plus and Defender caps for prevention & treatment of stages 1 to 3 breast
Cancer.

You can call for more details 09084456600 or chat me up on fb by cynthiaezebaby. Thanks you are in right place.
Re: Breast Cancer Can Be Cured With This Supplement by funstufz: 10:01am On May 31, 2016
You recommend?

Are you a doctor or pharmacist....
Re: Breast Cancer Can Be Cured With This Supplement by 5minsmadness: 10:12am On May 31, 2016
What about those tumours that are not hormone sensitive?
Re: Breast Cancer Can Be Cured With This Supplement by cynthiaezebaby: 11:39am On May 31, 2016
5minsmadness:
What about those tumours that are not hormone sensitive?
@5minsmadnes ,any type of tumour once is not last stage of cancer.it can take it our.thanks.
Re: Breast Cancer Can Be Cured With This Supplement by vague: 12:35pm On May 31, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Stay Away From My Husband’s Brother / Today Is My Birthday Shower Me Love Nairalanders / In Dire Need Of Advice Or Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.