Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Graduated With A Second Class Lower Division - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Graduated With A Second Class Lower Division (727 Views)

Meet Female Second Class Upper Graduate Who Sells Charcoal Due To Lack Of Jobs / Are There Second Class Lower Graduates In Multinational Oil Companies? / Job Loss In Banks:why Only Lower Level Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduated With A Second Class Lower Division by kayusre: 12:46pm On May 31, 2016
Need your advice... graduated with a second class lower division..accounting( 3.2cgp) ....but most accounting entry level jobs and internship jobs,there requirements are 2.1.....whats the way out?how can i get a chance to show such organisations that at list i should be called upon for a test/interview....and please any idea of an audit firm recruiting for an internship or entry level position with a minimum of 2.2 in lagos or abuja.
Re: Graduated With A Second Class Lower Division by krestup: 1:56pm On May 31, 2016
I have seen people with 2.2 even with a CGPA of less than 3. get jobs that requires only 2.1. I would advise you to take professionally courses in your discipline in other to improve your skills and also apply for those 2.1 jobs.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Registering Your Business In Nigeria. / 10 Impressive Ways To Make The Best Out Of Life / We Are Recruiting Nationwide And Seeking Service Providers Partners. APPLY NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.