Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease (36493 Views)

Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) / World Heart Day – Awareness About Heart Diseases / Raising Awareness About Autism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by Ifyskins83: 3:42pm On May 31, 2016
ebosie11:
A Toronto Canada-based Nigerian man has completed a 17-day marathon walk in memory of his late brother.Fadesola Adedayo who lost his brother, a medical doctor to Stevens Johnson Syndrome in the UK back in 2012 returned to Nigeria last month to complete a marathon walk against the spread of the deadly disease.

Adedayo started the marathon walk from Abuja on the 13th of May and arrived Lagos on Monday the 30th of May 2016 around 1:30pm.He covered 717km.

See photos from the marathon love walk above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/photosnigerian-manfadesola-adedayowalks.html
what is banana and olive oil doing da
Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by Ifyskins83: 3:43pm On May 31, 2016
ebosie11:
A Toronto Canada-based Nigerian man has completed a 17-day marathon walk in memory of his late brother.Fadesola Adedayo who lost his brother, a medical doctor to Stevens Johnson Syndrome in the UK back in 2012 returned to Nigeria last month to complete a marathon walk against the spread of the deadly disease.

Adedayo started the marathon walk from Abuja on the 13th of May and arrived Lagos on Monday the 30th of May 2016 around 1:30pm.He covered 717km.

See photos from the marathon love walk above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/photosnigerian-manfadesola-adedayowalks.html
Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by salabscholar01(m): 3:44pm On May 31, 2016
he tried and he deserve an applause

Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by Empress2014(f): 3:45pm On May 31, 2016
boman2014:

babe, i dont want to engage u in exchange of words or u woundnt like urself here-after
lol...won't like myself here after cheesy cheesy, I should rather say that to you....anyway it was just a question I asked, not in the mood for that this evening.

1 Like

Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by OHIsIManuEL(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2016
End time trekking
Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by VickyRotex(f): 3:50pm On May 31, 2016
Psylas:
Please who knows the meaning of this sign, at pix

If the colour of the ribbon I see there is gray. Then it's for:

Borderline personality disorder Awareness
Diabetes Awareness
Brain tumor Awareness
Asthma Awareness

But if that ribbon colour is black, then it's for mourning.

There are lots of colours for different awareness. The most popular is the red ribbon for HIV/Aids Awareness or Heart Disease.
And another is the pink ribbon for Breast Cancer Awareness and Abdominal cancer Awareness.

1 Like

Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by boman2014: 3:51pm On May 31, 2016
Empress2014:
lol...won't like myself here after cheesy cheesy, I should rather say that to you....anyway it was just a question I asked, not in the mood for that this evening.

which kind of mood u wan be this evening
Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by jidxin(m): 4:06pm On May 31, 2016
boman2014:

since u cannot respect ur president. I dont think ur parents deserved any respect from anyone.

pls respect his opinion. its true all those useless walk is vain at least this one is for a better course. pls i think those that walk for the president re very insensitive nd myopic nd has zombie nature

1 Like

Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by tuzeriouz(m): 4:08pm On May 31, 2016
boman2014:

since u cannot respect ur president. I dont think ur parents deserved any respect from anyone.

I don't think your parents are useful to the civilized regime.
Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by tuzeriouz(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2016
fransixe:
i wonder where that dude is by now, and how he is feeling about the person(CHANGE) he took that gigantic strides for....SMH
dat aboki remains aboki after trekking for sai Buhari
Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by Chikwado1991(m): 4:29pm On May 31, 2016
Hàaaa him leg peel o
Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 31, 2016
Madness
Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by Folanky(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2016
boman2014:

Hw cud u mention one's parent in name of defending anoda personality. that's trash......

1 Like

Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by Azumy(f): 4:58pm On May 31, 2016
truthspeaks:
Pls let's intensify awareness abt diseases as we hv a president who is thr for himslf n not Nigeria. A presidiot who will wish diseases such ebola had come during his time to kill off all southerners. Tnk God ebola ddnt come dis era. Southerners truly for hear am
pls write wot we can Read!.
Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 31, 2016
menix:
Since u re back to nigeria, u will soon embark on Another marathon walk to Canada when Nigerian hardship, poor governance nd scarce tomatoes hit ur waves..

LOLz
Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by Generous222(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by daretodo(m): 5:22pm On May 31, 2016
Vain glory!!
Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by onebamoh: 6:02pm On May 31, 2016
boman2014:

Was there insult you did not rain on GEJ?
Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by otiigba1(m): 6:05pm On May 31, 2016
Other returnee folks return with lots of Dollars and Goods. But that's not the case with this nigga instead he is walking the dusty streets of nigeria on foot.
Is walking the only way of creating an awareness? Why not put his money were his mouth is?
Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by Chiccly(f): 7:42pm On May 31, 2016
People still dey trek?
Well done bro,your body go tell you later no be now....
Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by gcof(m): 7:42am On Jun 01, 2016
publicenemy:

Before you know it you are 70years old and have achieved nothing.

You better focus on life.
lol the same way the present government should focus on governance before 4 years will pass without achieving anything
Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by gcof(m): 7:44am On Jun 01, 2016
boman2014:

I wonder why his parents had to come into this..that's childish
Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by Skmoda360(m): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease by GoldEnyong(m): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2016
boman2014:

But every second you are insulting Jonathan. Are you thinking from your ass?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Malnourished Child Brutally Tortured, Abused And Left Lying On The Stree / meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! / Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.