Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Can You Guess Who This Nollywood Actress Is? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Guess Who This Nollywood Actress Is? (765 Views)

Gone So Soon: Another Top Nollywood Actress Is Dead (photo) / Can You Guess Who This Nollywood Actress Is? / Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Guess Who This Nollywood Actress Is? by beeadebola: 2:18pm On May 31, 2016
She is one of Nollywood’s sweetheart
She recently celebrated the anniversary of her foundation( Name which sounds similar to every girl’s favourite colour)
She is a jack of all trades cos she is an actor, director and producer
She has six children, but only two are biologically hers
One of her hobbies is cooking. If she is at home, she can spend most of her time in the kitchen preparing different delicacies. That is the reason she is currently planning to open a restaurant
She has featured in both English and Yoruba films
Now let me see if you guys will get this right! #HowWellDoYouKnowYourStars

Source: http://blog.iyodatv.com/guess-who-nollywood-edition/

Re: Can You Guess Who This Nollywood Actress Is? by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:54pm On May 31, 2016
I don't know jor
Re: Can You Guess Who This Nollywood Actress Is? by temmiesexy(f): 3:23pm On May 31, 2016
iyabo ojo

(1) (Reply)

Why I Hate Talking About My Relationship & Love Life – Actress Eniola Badmus / Photos From Nollywood Film Festival Week In France / Caption This Picture Of Derenle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.