Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) (32596 Views)

Jumia Mobile Week Has Just Begun - See Phones On Flash Sale / Does It Mean No Internet Service Provision For Those With 2/3g Phones On Ntel? / See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 01, 2016
Innjoo phones are as fake as Gold diggers... The batteries inside their phones swells up erytime yu charge the phone and within a few months, You'll be left with a Pregnant Battery...

I aint gon talk about the Spare parts, Searching for em is the same thing as searching for Chibok Gurls...

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by callmelanner(m): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2016
I bought this INNJOKE sorry INNJOO sometimes last year and believe me, one of my worst experience with a smartphone ever!

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by tulipsmadra: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
Their only problem free crappy device is the T1 tab, but if your screen break sorry for you, cos you will sweat your gut out to get it fix. Abeg who get T1 screen + calibrator for sale in Benin.
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
Their name is not inviting
Injoo must be very ugly (Njo) embarassed smiley
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by Ana5000(f): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
benjeeade:
I hate Tecno design, all their phone looks like the same, also their UI
but Tecno better pass so call Innjoo.
Team #Gionee

The latest Tecno phones have had really sleek designs.
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by Ana5000(f): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Proudly rocking my tecno L7 cool fck innjoo

LOL, why u dey vex
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by majorclems: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2016
Ana5000:

LOL, why u dey vex
ask am ooo..innjoo is a good product but tecno is better sha
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by JanethEze(f): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
majorclems:

ask am ooo..innjoo is a good product but tecno is better sha

Of course it is better.
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by BenKafor(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
sanandreas:
If you buy innjoo it is a waste of money. Tecno is still better.
I've been saying this since, nobody believes. Tecno is much better
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by sanandreas(m): 6:01am On Jun 04, 2016
BenKafor:
I've been saying this since, nobody believes. Tecno is much better

My Tecno M6 have served me well
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by tobesticality: 7:01am On Jun 04, 2016
I rep team Samsung.
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by leelong(m): 7:06am On Jun 04, 2016
benjeeade:
Team #Gionee
Team Gionee mehnnn...... Their phones rock!

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by MrErudite(m): 7:09am On Jun 04, 2016
#Team Wiko........ #Team Wiko........ #Team Wiko........
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by obagangan: 7:10am On Jun 04, 2016
i can even buy battery for my innjoo i1s, sorry is,der case
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:11am On Jun 04, 2016
I bought this good for nothing phone in 2013 and suddenly it stopped working after 13 days, thank goodness I still hadhad chance to return it to jumia.

They told me all sort of crappy stories, from taking it to lag to waiting for several weeks before receiving my phone back but I chose to exchange it with an Infinix product and I hv never regretted that beautiful decision.

#SONmuststopInjoo

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by PraiseGyps(f): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2016
Buy injoo and be injooed(injured)
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by khalhokage(m): 7:21am On Jun 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Proudly rocking my tecno L7 cool fck innjoo

Just negodu... This phone with a horrible camera and no memory card port. Go and be proud of another phone.
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by MyCone: 7:30am On Jun 04, 2016
Well, I think differently from what most people think about the phone.
It's a nice phone. I am using Injoo Max 2. Good battery life. Has all the good features a smart phone should.
D only ish of d phone for me is that the casing of the phone ain't strong. Every fall, comes with a scratch or dent. I am not sure if the case is available...
Generally, it is a good low budget smartphone.
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by papae1(m): 7:37am On Jun 04, 2016
This innjoo of a thing is full of shit, a crap. My innjoo note has been lying idle for the past 3months every time I visit their service centre at ikeja they always lie that I should check nextweek it'll be available n when that time reaches, the story rains dsame. I grow tired of their lies I tossed the phone under my wardrop n bought a Samsung phone.

To hell with innjoo
And their products.

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by frankkingston(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2016
I hate injoo phones..

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by anaton(m): 7:48am On Jun 04, 2016
I go Innjoo you ooo! grin

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by almustopha: 7:50am On Jun 04, 2016
If injoo injure ur life my dear brother u are on ur own ooooooooooo
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by Reeberry: 7:52am On Jun 04, 2016
Hmmm... And I am considering getting the Innjoo Fire2.
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by Ksudr(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2016
Enjoying my own Injoo Max 2 oo look for other accessories that fit into your injoo
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by dabigjoe6(m): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2016
am not supporting innjoo but in terms of software they are good for the gamers there is no game innjoo can't play unlike all this tecno shit
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by swagifted(m): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2016
olatunjithomas:
what again am I looking for when infinix is there to serve me all.#rocking my hot note 2 till 2mao.
phone of life.
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by Cannonleo(m): 8:02am On Jun 04, 2016
Rocking my HTC sensation with viper s Rom 3.2.0 and BlinkFeed.

Team HTC
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by princetom1(m): 8:06am On Jun 04, 2016
I laugh in Chinese, virtually everyone in my family used injoo last year, but we wount take it as a gift now, we currently has 5 phone laying with Innjoo customer care there for months. We have even forget they exist. Innjoo, worstest of the worst

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by litaninja(m): 8:07am On Jun 04, 2016
I see people haven't stopped buying the Chinese crap...

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by kulex2k1(m): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2016
litaninja:
I see people haven't stopped buying the Chinese crap...

Its truly amazing...

Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 04, 2016
benjeeade:
Team #Gionee

Wagbayi... Rocking my M5
Re: Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) by Electronzeez(m): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2016
octopusfreaky:
lol, i dont blame Nigerians buying ds cheap phones, d economy jux bad no cash @hand. I once used d phone and mennn d battery was swollen like a pregnant frog afta 3months of purchase.

Lol @ pregnant frog grin

Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic! / The Rise And Fall Of Some Of The Biggest Smartphone Giants In The World (PHOTOS) / Starlink Cuts Price Of Start-up Kit For Nigerians To $99