Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) (61779 Views)

Soldiers, Police Officers Killed During Kidnap Attempt In Rivers. Graphic Photos / Boy Bursts Into Tears After Being Caught During Failed Robbery In Delta. Photo / Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by Fourwinds: 5:27pm On May 31, 2016
wawaboy1:
THOSE GUYS ARE DESTINED TO DIE. HOW CAN ANY SANE PERSON WANT TO RUB IN ANY NIGER DELTA STATE WITH ALL THIS MILLITARY GUYS EVERYWHERE
na stu..pid boys now.....dem no dey reason....chicken brain
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by Zedoo(m): 5:27pm On May 31, 2016
Thank God seriously? I mean I know its wrong to steal but thank God? Na YOUR money?....paltry sum while I am sure bigger thieves in the political/business terrain might be your role models.....
There is absolutely nothing to thank God about. Every man deserves a chance to put things right.... The way we condemn people and say they deserve their fate one would think we are the most righteous...nobody deserves death except one who brings it....

2 Likes

Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by rayomata(m): 5:30pm On May 31, 2016
Lives has procedures while d rush indeed,indeed a wasted life
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by Louiscutedude(m): 5:37pm On May 31, 2016
wasted life
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by Mitkelz(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2016
#Wasted
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by iukpe: 5:49pm On May 31, 2016
lilyheaven:
how come they killed seven of them, the robber's are unskilled, not even one escaped. what!
Security agents are now using their skills rather. If robberies go this way it will surely discourage robbers from risking their young lives .
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by Lamor(f): 5:54pm On May 31, 2016
Ibangap:
Good job NPF!
Did you say NPF??
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 31, 2016
Obiossy:
Must he stand on top of the dead bodies?
That's the only thing you saw grin
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 31, 2016
Zedoo:
Thank God seriously? I mean I know its wrong to steal but thank God? Na YOUR money?....paltry sum while I am sure bigger thieves in the political/business terrain might be your role models.....
There is absolutely nothing to thank God about. Every man deserves a chance to put things right.... The way we condemn people and say they deserve their fate one would think we are the most righteous...nobody deserves death except one who brings it....
So they don't deserve death?, if you carry sword....you will surely die by the sword.
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by olaszydaruma(m): 6:24pm On May 31, 2016
angry angry angryDon't chase money when you feel you are not getting enough, work hard and money will be chasing you. RIP to the dead. Lesson learnt. angryDon't chase money when you feel you are not getting enough, work hard and money will be chasing you. RIP to the dead. Lesson learnt.
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 31, 2016
Zedoo:
your talking rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by SirREX94: 7:04pm On May 31, 2016
Whatever a man ''sow'' that shall he........?
charijee:
Wasted lives....see the other corpse serving as foot mat to the military man
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:06pm On May 31, 2016
Thieves or rather theft is a civic crime and is handled by the police force. You don't deploy soldiers to combat armed robbers. There are mobile police force, swat team and SARS. Aren't they enough?
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 31, 2016
At least they went after non individuals.
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 31, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
Thieves or rather theft is a civic crime and is handled by the police force. You don't deploy soldiers to combat armed robbers. There are mobile police force, swat team and SARS. Aren't they enough?

The military also has a police function and canbe called in.

Even here in the US the state gorvenor can and have called in the army national guards.

1 Like

Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by mafioso47(m): 7:51pm On May 31, 2016
Obiossy:
yes he has to.
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 31, 2016
kingphilip:
This is what I'm expecting it to be not after several hours of robberies security agencies will come around and start picking innocent citizens and force them to confess to crimes they know nothing about just because they were mistakenly at the crime scene few hours after

A really right step in the right direction to me

Nairalanders if you feel it's a right step click like but if it's a wrong step click share

With your comment, I know Thieves have nairaland accounts too.

What kind of person will share your post instead of liking it? Only God gonna save us.
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 31, 2016
Zedoo:

"stealing is not corruption" advocate spotted.
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by otokx(m): 8:20pm On May 31, 2016
Things are getting better.
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by xdos(m): 8:42pm On May 31, 2016
You sound this way because you have never been a victim of armed robbery. You sound this way because your precious one have not been taken from you by these daredevils. You sound this way because all you suffered to work for has not been snatched from you at gunpoint. You sound this way because your mother or sister have not been raped by these daredevils under your watch. Just be careful.

Kudos to the military!
Zedoo:

2 Likes

Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 31, 2016
Saw this today @ choba. Didn't knw they were armed robbers though. Hmmmm, the hunter don catch their bush meat.
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by glossy6(f): 9:05pm On May 31, 2016
I join them to shout
Blood of Buhari/Zechariah!
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by glossy6(f): 9:08pm On May 31, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

waris he saying self?

wizzakosh:
Saw this today @ choba. Didn't knw they were armed robbers though. Hmmmm, the hunter don catch their bush meat.

na Bush meat catch the hunter
Zedoo:

what did they bring except tears, sorrows and blood?
So they deserve death
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 31, 2016
MadCow1:
Sweet!

I got the Security Alert as it was happening this Afternoon around 12:45.. angry

I am happy they got caught..

And you are the governor abi ?

1 Like

Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:22am On Jun 01, 2016
abeg make ona clap for military muscle ooh!what an awor can't do,a real man will finish weller.

the one in red shorts is already dead, remain for his eyes to close cheesy
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by Coolgent(m): 12:58am On Jun 01, 2016
Rest in hell
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by Emeka71(m): 1:07am On Jun 01, 2016
Too bad.
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by ben1daEbiri(m): 2:53am On Jun 01, 2016
There geese were cooked!
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by aragon4realz(m): 6:08am On Jun 01, 2016
Obiossy:
that's his trophy
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by Draye: 6:14am On Jun 01, 2016
Obiossy:

Am sure is your brother, the police needs to invite you for interrogation omo ole
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by wilcox(m): 6:17am On Jun 01, 2016
Kudos to NA for this great feet archived, if it were our friends on black, it would have been a different story headline.
Re: Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) by stiflerdrug: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2016
ozo13:
gud for them.ppl r hustling to make cash and dr own na to rob and scare ppl.may other unrepentant robbers meet theirs soon
no pray for them to change!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) / Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) / How I Got Scammed Of ₦150,000 On Fairmoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.