Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

The Shalanga Experience With YAW And AY- See Photos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Shalanga Experience With YAW And AY- See Photos (641 Views)

AY Live! / AY, Dakore, Siruti, Femi Salami, Others Storm GMAA 2016 In Lovely Outfits / Photos: AY, Wale, Dorcas Shola Fapson, Lynxxx & Other At Nitro Night Club In Lag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shalanga Experience With YAW And AY- See Photos by Amebo4Africa: 2:47pm On May 31, 2016
Sunday the 29th of May was indeed a day worth its expectations as two talented personalities YAW and AY hosted guests to the Shalanga event. The star studded show was filled with intense and detailed entertainment packages to thrill all who were present at the venue.
Stars such as Stephanie Linus, Iyabo Ojo, RMD, Timaya, Don Jazzy, Former First Lady of Lagos State Abimbola Fashola, Austin JayJay Okocha, Cossy Ojiakor, Lolo Wazobia FM and many more were in attendance.

SEE MORE PICTURES HERE: http://mediaguide.ng/the-shalanga-experience-photos/

See some pictures below,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Shalanga Experience With YAW And AY- See Photos by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 31, 2016
The heat in this country is getting intense by the day.

The way I see celebrities party lately, I don't think they are feeling this heat at all.
Kai! Its not good to always be on the complaing side ooooo in anything!!

1 Like

Re: The Shalanga Experience With YAW And AY- See Photos by Amebo4Africa: 2:53pm On May 31, 2016
Superbreed:
The heat in this country is getting intense by the day.

The way I see celebrities party lately, I don't think they are feeling this heat at all.
Kai! Its not good to always be on the complaing side ooooo in anything!!

LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Shalanga Experience With YAW And AY- See Photos by Tobyshegz(m): 5:01pm On May 31, 2016
So jaywon is still alive??

(1) (Reply)

All Available Shoes / World's Shortest Couple Officially Crowned By Guinness World Records In London. / How To Go To Dubai For Free Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.