Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,125 members, 7,838,862 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Transfer Data Contacts From Iphone To Samsung S7/S7 Edge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Transfer Data Contacts From Iphone To Samsung S7/S7 Edge (598 Views)

CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria / I Sold An IPhone To A Guy Who Scammed Me With A Fake Bank Transfer / Transfer Whatsapp Messages From Iphone To S7/S7 Edge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer Data Contacts From Iphone To Samsung S7/S7 Edge by mcvuejn: 3:18pm On May 31, 2016

I just switched from an iPhone 5 to Android Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge today. Samsung is nice so far, but I’m having trouble transferring data contacts from my old iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge. Is there an easy way to transfer all my data especially text messages and contacts from my old iPhone to my new Samsung S7/S7 EDGE?

Find out how to move from an iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, including how to transfer contacts, calendar, photos, video and music, and all the things you should consider before you make the switch from iOS to an Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge phone.

This quick guide shows how to transfer iPhone contacts to Samsung S7/S7 Edge. We used a Samsung Galaxy S7. but he method is compatible with older Android phones and tablets including Galaxy S7/s7 edge.

Steps to transfer data contacts from iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c to Samsung S7/S7 Edge:

Step 1: Install and launch the Program on your PC

Step 2: Connect your old iPhone and Samsung S7/S7 Edge to the same PC

Step 3: Transfer Data Contacts from iPhone to Samsung S7/S7 Edge

More info you may like:

Transfer Data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge

How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung Galaxy to Galaxy S7/S7 Edge

How to Transfer Text Messages from S3/S4/S5/S6 to S7/S7 Edge
Re: Transfer Data Contacts From Iphone To Samsung S7/S7 Edge by littlel06: 11:34am On Jun 06, 2016
This Mobile Transfer is a popular phone to phone transfer tool helps you to transfer everything from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge without losing data. Its one-click user interface makes its a useful tool when you need to replace your old phone.One-Click Transfer Phone Data across Different OS Phone.It supports the phone system including Android, Symbian,iOS and more common mobile system.

How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
Re: Transfer Data Contacts From Iphone To Samsung S7/S7 Edge by hiahihia: 10:57am On Jun 07, 2016
Phone Transfer can help you transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge,as well as text messages, photos, videos, music. Let’s show you the guide to sync iPhone contacts to Samsung smart phone directly with the help of this phone transfer tool.It works well with Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy A9,A8,A7,A6,A5/Galaxy Note 5,Note 4, Note 3/Galaxy Ace and other Samsung phones or tablets.

Read more: How to Transfer SMS from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S7/S6
Re: Transfer Data Contacts From Iphone To Samsung S7/S7 Edge by zizhulx(f): 8:10am On Dec 20, 2016
Mobile Transfer tool offers us an easy way to transfer data contacts from iPhone to Samsung S7/S7 Edge like this:

Step 1. Open the installed software on the computer. After that, get the two devices connected to the computer via two USB cords.

Step 2. Different file folders of the these two devices will be displayed on the top panel. You can then enter each tabs to choose the files you want to transfer from one phone to the other.

Step 3. Tick out the wanted files on the corresponding columns and then click on the right option to begin the file transfer. Finally, just wait for the process to complete.

(1) (Reply)

As Wide As The Internet Is, No One Has This Stock Rom / I'm Exchanging Glo Data Here / Tecno Y4 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.