Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Umi Super Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Umi Super Review (3074 Views)

Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. / Bluboo Maya Vs Homtom HT7 Vs Oukitel U7 Pro Vs Umi Rome X - Which Do You Prefer? / UMI Touch 3GB RAM|13MP Camera|fingerprint|5.5-inch|Front Camera flash|4000mah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umi Super Review by cuulgeek(m): 3:40pm On May 31, 2016
The Umi Super smartphone is probably the cheapest flagship phone of 2016 at just over $150 and the little fee is deceiving as it has a hefty 4GB ram, 32GB of internal storage and 4000mAh battery juice. I know that is super unbelievable and that’s why UMi and xda developers are going to give one away come June 3, 2016 in the UMi Super contest

DESIGN[size=24pt][/size]

The UMi Super phone comes with aircraft grade metal body and the craftsmanship that went into the creation of the beauty is nothing short of Super. The coating and polishing process for each phone took no less than 40 hours (according to UMi) and if it’s even half true that is actually amazing.

The Metal unibody design presents side buttons that are really cool while the curve of the back was carefully designed to give a naturally comfortable grip. The design of the phone allows it to be able to comfortably carry 4000mAh of battery capacity.

While the power and volume buttons are to the right of the phone, there’s a shortcut button that will allow for one to mute the phone if the phone is ringing or alternatively customise it to work with other apps.

Full Post here ---> http://cuulgeek.com.ng/umi-super-review/

Re: Umi Super Review by dunsin125: 9:42pm On May 31, 2016
D actual price is $249.99

1 Like

Re: Umi Super Review by cuulgeek(m): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
dunsin125:
D actual price is $249.99

For now the price is $179
Re: Umi Super Review by BluePearls(m): 7:41am On Jun 02, 2016
Why do you guys always make it sound as if you're actually reviewing the phone. The phone in question has not started shipping. Why not title your post properly so as not to mislead people. I get excited when isee "review" as title, but greatly disappointed when i open the thread and see a copy and paste material. And worse, you gave yourself credit for the material... Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umi Super Review by cuulgeek(m): 1:02am On Jun 03, 2016
BluePearls:
Why do you guys always make it sound as if you're actually reviewing the phone. The phone in question has not started shipping. Why not title your post properly so as not to mislead people. I get excited when isee "review" as title, but greatly disappointed when i open the thread and see a copy and paste material. And worse, you gave yourself credit for the material... Smh

Hello, this is not a copy and paste material. The phone has released in China and you can get it from Chinese stores atm
Also take note that I didn't call this an Hands-on review so I do not see anything that should get you confused.

Thanks
Re: Umi Super Review by Chizak24(m): 1:18am On Jun 03, 2016
How can you review a phone you have not used or seen with your koro koro eyes. SMH!!

2 Likes

Re: Umi Super Review by cuulgeek(m): 4:58am On Jun 05, 2016
Chizak24:
How can you review a phone you have not used or seen with your koro koro eyes. SMH!!

By research bro. Research
Re: Umi Super Review by jworos(m): 6:40am On Jun 05, 2016
Damn, these phone is just too freaking premium looking. It's 179$ on aliexpress at the moment. Chaiiii, but am still FLEXING my current phone sha grin

1 Like

Re: Umi Super Review by Skmoda360(m): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
It's now $210 with tempered glass and transparent back cover at geekbuying.com

1 Like

Re: Umi Super Review by Tallesty1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
BluePearls:
Expect a detailed review from me pretty soon.

The phone arrived lagos yesterday and will be delivered to me tomorrow.
Chizak24:
hahahahahaha. NIGERIA bloggers can do wonders
Skmoda360:
It's now $210 with tempered glass and transparent back cover at geekbuying.com
I pray make my own reach me successfully so that I will give you guys an honest review.
Re: Umi Super Review by DidiLove1: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Tallesty1:

The phone arrived lagos yesterday and will be delivered to me tomorrow.hahahahahaha. NIGERIA bloggers can do wondersI pray make my own reach me successfully so that I will give you guys an honest review.

Please on what site did you buy yours?
Re: Umi Super Review by BluePearls(m): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
Tallesty1:

The phone arrived lagos yesterday and will be delivered to me tomorrow.hahahahahaha. NIGERIA bloggers can do wondersI pray make my own reach me successfully so that I will give you guys an honest review.

I'm looking forward to it bro.
Re: Umi Super Review by pyrex23(m): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Tallesty1:

did u order from aliexpress?
And how is ur Umi super now?
Re: Umi Super Review by Tallesty1(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2018
pyrex23:

did u order from aliexpress?
And how is ur Umi super now?
Nope, I didn't other from aliexpress. Mine was sent for sample purposes only and it's still in grand shap
Re: Umi Super Review by pyrex23(m): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
Nope, I didn't other from aliexpress. Mine was sent for sample purposes only and it's still in grand shap
i also have a umi super device but my touch recently cracked nd is now faulty so am thinking of getting a new touchpad from aliexpress but its my first time
so am a little scared
Re: Umi Super Review by Tallesty1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
pyrex23:

i also have a umi super device but my touch recently cracked nd is now faulty so am thinking of getting a new touchpad from aliexpress but its my first time
so am a little scared
Can you separate the TouchPad from the screen?
Re: Umi Super Review by pyrex23(m): 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
Can you separate the TouchPad from the screen?

that is what i do not kno..
But am planning to order touchpad with lcd..
Have u changed ur b4?
Re: Umi Super Review by Tallesty1(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
pyrex23:
that is what i do not kno.. But am planning to order touchpad with lcd.. Have u changed ur b4?
I used to repair phones.
Get it with LCD is better. Total should be around 9.5k
Re: Umi Super Review by pyrex23(m): 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
I used to repair phones.
thanks bro,
Re: Umi Super Review by pyrex23(m): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
I used to repair phones.
how is the android N update?
Re: Umi Super Review by henry007(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
The specs don't worth that $170. It costs more than the original Xiaomi version of the same thing(Redmi Note 4).

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp To End Old Platform / The Truth About The Tecno Phantom 8 / How To Enjoy Airtel Free 2GB Data Bonus & 20% Airtime Bonus From My Airtel App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.