Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Do You Speak Hausa? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Speak Hausa? (1302 Views)

VACANCY : Male Marketer Needed In Lagos (must Speak Hausa Fluently) / Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities / Can You Speak And Write Bille Language? Yes? There's A Job For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Speak Hausa? by gr8jobsng: 3:56pm On May 31, 2016
We are urgently in need of Hausa speaking call center agents
Maximum age 35 years
Qualification: B.Sc or HND.

Candidates must reside around Ajah, Lagos island and Lekki axis.
Interested candidates should do the following:

log on to www.gr8jobsng.com
Register
Upload his/her CV

Come to U-Connect Human Resources Ltd
5, Ogbunike Street off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1
by 11am on Friday 27th May, 2016.
Only candidates who have uploaded their CV will be considered.

1 Like

Re: Do You Speak Hausa? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 31, 2016
Scam.. Seun we don't have reasonable mods in this section.

1 Like

Re: Do You Speak Hausa? by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 31, 2016
Maxineng:

do u think this is a scam? kindly confirm before u mislead others that might be interested
Re: Do You Speak Hausa? by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 31, 2016
angelusbrut:

do u think this is a scam? kindly confirm before u mislead others that might be interested

Is that Uconnect's website? That's clearly a site looking for members.
Re: Do You Speak Hausa? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 31, 2016
Maxineng:

The address is 100% correct, please people should be mindful of what they say, i don't like the way people mislead others in this form. The address is correct guys
Re: Do You Speak Hausa? by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 31, 2016
Maxineng:

Since the address is correct,then people should visit their office , the address is correct. Am not looking for jobs......................
Re: Do You Speak Hausa? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 31, 2016
Maxineng:

To prove you further wrong this time===

Gr8Jobsng was born out of the need to make available top notch HR services in the areas of recruitment, pre-assessment testing, Training, Outsourcing and Verification to the general public at affordable prices.

Powered by U-Connect Human Resources Ltd, a HR Company that was founded in 2004, we are proudly Nigerian and carry on our business with the highest level of professionalism while keeping in line with Best practices and International standards.

OUR MISSION

We aim to help improve the Nigerian economy by improving the functions of SME’s and large businesses in giving them access to top qualified employees and improving the employment rate in the country by linking candidates to the right jobs.

OUR VISION

To remain the number 1 online provider of HR services in Nigeria and across Africa by constantly innovating and developing new services and technology
Re: Do You Speak Hausa? by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 31, 2016
Maxineng:

Now clap for seun cos he gat reasonable moderators grin grin grin
Re: Do You Speak Hausa? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 31, 2016
angelusbrut:

Since the address is correct,then people should visit their office , the address is correct. Am not looking for jobs......................

How tha Bleep is it my business if you looking for a damn Job or not? Not the last sentence "you must register before going to the office" Uconnect is a recruiting firm of you go there they must accept your CV even if there is no vacancy that is the reason for the address.
Re: Do You Speak Hausa? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 31, 2016
U-connect is recruiting for a telecommunication company.

27years and 35only
Candidates with first class, would not be taken
Highly sociable with good network of contacts
Must reside in the location (V/I,Apapa, Ikeja and environs) 
Must speak Hausa
Proficient in the use of computer
Bsc or H.N.D

send CV to b.ogunfuwa@u-connect-ng.com

Rightful advert
Re: Do You Speak Hausa? by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 31, 2016
Nairaland always flooded with ITK peeps. Nobody should apply . tongue 27 May is gone ,why am i bothering myself undecided
Re: Do You Speak Hausa? by gr8jobsng: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
Maxineng: i wonder why you are so consumed with tarnishing U-CONNECT'S image. Seun, kindly confirm our URL, our address and then the authenticity of this libelous claim. i humbly ask that this user be banned or blocked. We are running ADs on this site with a view to drawing quality traffic. Last week we placed 120 candidates in one day. I see no reason why this user should be allowed to rant wild and free. SEUN please take NOTE and take ACTION.
P.S maxineng, if you ever applied for a job through us and you were not contacted it is probably because you were not qualified. Don't mislead others, LIBEL is a crime admissible in court. The only reason you register before coming is to prevent stampede at the venue and also we have hundreds of thousands of employers searching our database daily looking for employees. So if you don't get this job you will get another.

SEUN, kindly delete his offensive post as this might affect the ROI on our ADs running on your forum.

Regards
Re: Do You Speak Hausa? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
gr8jobsng:
Maxineng: i wonder why you are so consumed with tarnishing U-CONNECT'S image. Seun, kindly confirm our URL, our address and then the authenticity of this libelous claim. i humbly ask that this user be banned or blocked. We are running ADs on this site with a view to drawing quality traffic. Last week we placed 120 candidates in one day. I see no reason why this user should be allowed to rant wild and free. SEUN please take NOTE and take ACTION.
P.S maxineng, if you ever applied for a job through us and you were not contacted it is probably because you were not qualified. Don't mislead others, LIBEL is a crime admissible in court. The only reason you register before coming is to prevent stampede at the venue and also we have hundreds of thousands of employers searching our database daily looking for employees. So if you don't get this job you will get another.

SEUN, kindly delete his offensive post as this might affect the ROI on our ADs running on your forum.

Regards

Because you paid seun money for advert you think you own him? You think some of us have forgotten when a certain user named scarr posted a job advert using Uconnect which he asked we job hunters to register on your site first then send an email to yungblood or young gunners @gmail.com(which is obviously fake).

Hope you remember?

My present job is from Uconnect we have so many staff from Uconnect here they never requested for use to sign up anywhere before applying for a job, Just send your CV and get an Invite if you are qualified. If you are a Uconnect staff trying to promote your site Goodluck.
Re: Do You Speak Hausa? by gr8jobsng: 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
well....it might interest you to know that gr8jobsng.com belongs to U-connect.
It is the E-commerce arm of U-connect.
You obviously haven't been to our office in a while. We have a computer center where all applicants upload their cv before they are interviewed.
Kindly confirm things before you utter unguarded statements.
If your present job was through U-connect I would expect a little more decorum.
kindly visit our website on www.gr8jobsng.com PROUDLY POWERED BY U-CONNECT!!

About Gr8Jobsng

Gr8Jobsng is the first of its kind recruitment and HR services platform in Nigeria and Africa, offering a range of services that make top notch professional HR services available to you at the touch of a button. Find out more