Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Urgent Request: Plot Of Land Needed On The Mainland. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent Request: Plot Of Land Needed On The Mainland. (590 Views)

5 Bedroom Duplex For Sell On The Mainland / The Only Cheap Estate On The Mainland 12mins From Berger At Nasfat Camp / Virtual Office Available On The Mainland,lagos (pics Incl) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Request: Plot Of Land Needed On The Mainland. by bebe2(f): 4:47pm On May 31, 2016
Gd day,

Am looking for a plot of land in a beautiful developed estate on the mainland.

Something close to the the the major rd.

Somewhere we can buy , build and live in by the end of the year.

Budget #6m
Re: Urgent Request: Plot Of Land Needed On The Mainland. by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 31, 2016
I will get in touch but for that budget, you need to raise it with your specification. And what part of the mainland do you really want? Name 3 locations. Ikorodu, Abule-ebga, Alagbado , fine... But Ikeja, Surulere, Palm-grove for the amount? No No !
Re: Urgent Request: Plot Of Land Needed On The Mainland. by Oluwanoodles(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2016
If you are in need of a land in an estate on mainland, pls contact me on 08035083761 so I can give you more details as soon as possible.
Re: Urgent Request: Plot Of Land Needed On The Mainland. by bebe2(f): 6:20pm On May 31, 2016
modelmike7:
I will get in touch but for that budget, you need to raise it with your specification. And what part of the mainland do you really want? Name 3 locations. Ikorodu, Abule-ebga, Alagbado , fine... But Ikeja, Surulere, Palm-grove for the amount? No No !

I want a nice area, no abulegbe, alagbado and the likes.

If u have something reasonable, I don't mind uping my budget. I need a very good location.
Re: Urgent Request: Plot Of Land Needed On The Mainland. by PearlStreet(m): 6:49pm On May 31, 2016
Check this thread below, you may be interested.

https://www.nairaland.com/3059018/land-c-o-sale-oworo
Re: Urgent Request: Plot Of Land Needed On The Mainland. by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 31, 2016
bebe2:

I want a nice area, no abulegbe, alagbado and the likes.

If u have something reasonable, I don't mind uping my budget. I need a very good location.
...... Okay, I will get back to you tomorrow.
Re: Urgent Request: Plot Of Land Needed On The Mainland. by jossy26: 8:04pm On May 31, 2016
you can try isheri north gra, just some few meters away from channels TV HQ, but you need to up your budget to get a good land in the gra, but am sure your budget can still fetch you something in the third gate which is not yet developed.

(1) (Reply)

A plot of land For Sand Excavation Business / For Sale At Seaside Estate 2 Units Superb Miniflats! / For Sale: 15hectares Multi-purpose Land Along Airport Rd, Lugbe After Dunamis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.