Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama (36570 Views)

Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos / Nigerian Scientist Deji Akinwande Honour By Barack Obama / Deji Akinwande To Receive Presidential Award In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by theEYe21(f): 8:55pm On May 31, 2016
Who are the us? He doesn't know you tongue
mineANDurs:
Son of the soil, making us proud.
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by IamAtribalist: 8:55pm On May 31, 2016
basadenet:

Mention your tribe now, abi you dey fear.

Make u start to dey yab me ba? I am a tribalist so my tribe is ALWAYS no.1 but after my tribe I give it to Yorubawa...walahi u na too much. cool

1 Like

Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by theEYe21(f): 8:59pm On May 31, 2016
It's already a tribal war on this trend undecided
Fabulosdave01:
Nice one. I hope this doesn't turn to tribal war. He's making every Nigerian proud..Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo.
I'm Yoruba by the way
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by sholay2011(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by TruthHurts1(m): 9:07pm On May 31, 2016
contactmorak:

Yoruba, Haua or Igbo-every tribe is making Nigeria proud. We are just extremely gifted

Hausa's are not making anyone proud. Hausas can never achieve anything on merit in Nigeria without quota systems (federal character) So how do you expect them to compete outside of the country?
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 31, 2016
jboy73:
bastarddd i had no intention to impress u. quote me 7years of badluck catch u

Lmaooo see this I-bo_nobo youth threatening me . Your papa yansh!

I haven't even started with you. Just freestyle, you're already loosening your pink bra grin cheesy

Why 7 tho, why not 21? Dirty boy, Olobe, asinwin, Olosh grin

Speaking of badluck, lets switch it! swallow your pride, apologize, maybe i might consider feeding you and your
reta.r.ded bow-legged siblings for the next 7 years to take y'all out of your misery cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by ValerianSteel(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2016
Lalasticlala please help lift my ban.I was banned by the antispam bot for a post in the Foreign Affairs section.

Please that's the one place am active in.Thanks for your kind consideration.
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by Crieff(m): 9:15pm On May 31, 2016
All Name Checkers Association [NCA] executives and members are all weyrey people.

Signed: President,
International Individual Recognition Authority IIRA
UN Way,
NYC
USA
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by Ladipodeal: 9:27pm On May 31, 2016
WebSurfer:
He already sold his everything to The US. i dont see any reason calling him a Nigerian when he never supported any Research facing the failure of Electricity supply or similiar cases in this nation being his field.

Wwll, that's by the way since myself never support anyone yet..

Just make sure when you die, you are burried there too..
Nobody should quote me
Nigeria electricity failure is man made. Those involved can easily be identified and should be held responsible. This man is contributing to make the world a better place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by Etogist: 9:59pm On May 31, 2016
Victorvexz:
If it was the biafrauds now, we will not hear word again

Even when it doesn't concern proudly 5% people, they will always be mentioned by children of hate and envy. I pity yellowbars.
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by shizzy7(f): 10:04pm On May 31, 2016
Horlufemi:
[size=18pt]Africans are Fantastically Dumb and stvpid. [/size]

White men hate us and in turn we hate each other. I'm sure we are cursed.

It is well cry
Huuumm, I'm happy you know that you're "fantastically Dumb and stvpid"....

If white men really hate "us" no African(Nigerian) will be in their country talk less of granting visas or giving africans an avenue (conducive environment) to succeed...

With the hatred you claim they have, "US" still DREAM, WISH, PRAY and FAST to be in their country..

2 Likes

Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by rhektor(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2016
shizzy7:
Good news coming from westside...

Honorary award in "MEDICINE" not a dishonorable recognition in "DRUGS'' like some pipu....

*I no mention anybody oooo*

grin grin grin
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by Chazzyboy: 10:19pm On May 31, 2016
kenonze:
Why always Yoruba.
Was expecting to hear... Nneka, Chima, Asari, Tompolo, Faruk
where are u I'm getting sleepless night cos of u
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 31, 2016
Chazzyboy:
where are u I'm getting sleepless night cos of u

Pls Don't
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by Chazzyboy: 10:26pm On May 31, 2016
kenonze:

Pls Don't
is true I mean I've been crushing on u
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by MEILYN(m): 10:27pm On May 31, 2016
jboy73:
nonsense ordinary research.. Price wont even reach $1000

When Igbo man philip emeagwali don bag better award tire,
This olodo the get award for research the happy.
I sure say na research to trace fall of Naira him go do get that award.
Don't you have sense? So you still carry that Phillip scammer matter for head? Nonsense! Phillip is a scammer, nobody give am Award.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by 989900: 11:10pm On May 31, 2016
Name Checkers Association = Association of 'Kids-in-Adult's-body'.
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by opribo(m): 11:35pm On May 31, 2016
Why is it that almost everytime you hear an award given Nigeria, it always comes from the Igbos or Yorubas, be it in sports, science, education, arts,literature, music, beauty pageant, agriculture, you just name it. Hardly do you ever hear a Northerner won an award for Nigeria. Why is it so, must these guys be living off others glory, but when you come back home they occupy and sit atop all federal offices as though they know anything, they send their children on scholarship abroad and they come back with no accolades just empty head and occupy govt offices. Why! Why!!Why!!!

To compound everything they are our leaders with a controversial certificate still been contested in the law court. How long shall we continue like this in a country where we have the best amongst equals. Who is afraid of these Chadians in our midst, we cannot continue like this else we plunge into a ditch, enough of exaltation of mediocrity in high places let us ask what are their track records before seeking positions of trust, what have they done for themselves and for others. Let us demand records, not anybody and everybody can come from anywhere because as they say say they are from royal background my foot. A royal background that permits you to defile under age children.

If a man has all the opportunities in the world to develop himself educationally but he didnt and he was never known to setup any foundation to support indigent student educationally or involved in community development project except advancing the call for Sharia and Islam. Then I wonder if in this jet age this is how we want to move forward. We must say NO to quacks masquerading as patriots to draw us backwards. Nigeria is not Afghanistan neither are we Iraq, Iran, or Sudan nor all those nations that believe the only way is to terrorize the world to see it their own way. We are a cosmopolitan nation and the beacon in Africa. We must show the light always, we must distinguish ourselves, yes we got what it takes, the people, the strength and the firm faith in God. We only need to agree now to put square pegs in square hols and remove incompetence, inefficiency. If somebody is absent from work he or she does not earn pay for that period, All this laziness of waiting for 25th of every month, come rain come sunshine they must pay should be eradicated. Everybody MUST earn their pay. Sick and old people should be taken to special homes where they will be catered for, so tax payers money especially pensioners who have worked should be taken care of in such places and all states must do this. Only young and healthy and energetic people who are passionate about the future of our country bearing in mind we are in a competitive world where only the best are good enough for the world market. We must restore the dignity and pride of Nigerians by show casing only the best. People proud to speak our language and dress Nigerian.

All over the world Nigerians are known for their confidence and pride because we got everything back home but today due to the activities of devilish, self centered politicians who have reduced us into a beggarly nation. We are now compared with ordinary nations that have nothing like Chad, Sudan, Niger and the rest of them in Africa. We are not a poor country and we are a highly endowed nation by every ramification. Sometimes I feel if regions are free to run their own affairs and generate their own revenues we will surely be better than this system of robbing Peter to pay Paul which some people are hiding under to be parasitic and injurious to the growth of others. I know every region have what it takes to survive but laziness and wickedness wont allow our people to think outside the box.

Nigerian youths this is our country we either fight for our survival or we allow the dead old woods to ruin it for us. If we have to behead all of them so be it but onething is sure they must quit the stage NOW for us to take our destiny in our hands. If we can make it outside we can do it better here in Nigeria with the right leadership and focus. LET US GET THEM OUT NOW. ANYWAY IS A WAY.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by Bondesniger(m): 11:53pm On May 31, 2016
thank the LORD he is a YORUBA man

making us proud all de way

more grace man
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 01, 2016
I think it's high time seun stops this tribalism of a thing on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by October1960: 2:08am On Jun 01, 2016
Amen! You will succeed.

Panelbeater:
Do you know his talents and potentials could have been reconfigured if he had chosen to stay back at Nigeria
God please help me with a Canadian visa, my talent is washing away in this country, I need a conducive environment to develop
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by October1960: 2:11am On Jun 01, 2016
While you make some good points. When Nigeria had Southern leaders they did not take the chance to turn things around. GEJ and OBJ for example. Between them more than 16 years in office. No stable power and no good roads.

opribo:
Why is it that almost everytime you hear an award given Nigeria, it always comes from the Igbos or Yorubas, be it in sports, science, education, arts,literature, music, beauty pageant, agriculture, you just name it. Hardly do you ever hear a Northerner won an award for Nigeria. Why is it so, must these guys be living off others glory, but when you come back home they occupy and sit atop all federal offices as though they know anything, they send their children on scholarship abroad and they come back with no accolades just empty head and occupy govt offices. Why! Why!!Why!!!

To compound everything they are our leaders with a controversial certificate still been contested in the law court. How long shall we continue like this in a country where we have the best amongst equals. Who is afraid of these Chadians in our midst, we cannot continue like this else we plunge into a ditch, enough of exaltation of mediocrity in high places let us ask what are their track records before seeking positions of trust, what have they done for themselves and for others. Let us demand records, not anybody and everybody can come from anywhere because as they say say they are from royal background my foot. A royal background that permits you to defile under age children.

If a man has all the opportunities in the world to develop himself educationally but he didnt and he was never known to setup any foundation to support indigent student educationally or involved in community development project except advancing the call for Sharia and Islam. Then I wonder if in this jet age this is how we want to move forward. We must say NO to quacks masquerading as patriots to draw us backwards. Nigeria is not Afghanistan neither are we Iraq, Iran, or Sudan nor all those nations that believe the only way is to terrorize the world to see it their own way. We are a cosmopolitan nation and the beacon in Africa. We must show the light always, we must distinguish ourselves, yes we got what it takes, the people, the strength and the firm faith in God. We only need to agree now to put square pegs in square hols and remove incompetence, inefficiency. If somebody is absent from work he or she does not earn pay for that period, All this laziness of waiting for 25th of every month, come rain come sunshine they must pay should be eradicated. Everybody MUST earn their pay. Sick and old people should be taken to special homes where they will be catered for, so tax payers money especially pensioners who have worked should be taken care of in such places and all states must do this. Only young and healthy and energetic people who are passionate about the future of our country bearing in mind we are in a competitive world where only the best are good enough for the world market. We must restore the dignity and pride of Nigerians by show casing only the best. People proud to speak our language and dress Nigerian.

All over the world Nigerians are known for their confidence and pride because we got everything back home but today due to the activities of devilish, self centered politicians who have reduced us into a beggarly nation. We are now compared with ordinary nations that have nothing like Chad, Sudan, Niger and the rest of them in Africa. We are not a poor country and we are a highly endowed nation by every ramification. Sometimes I feel if regions are free to run their own affairs and generate their own revenues we will surely be better than this system of robbing Peter to pay Paul which some people are hiding under to be parasitic and injurious to the growth of others. I know every region have what it takes to survive but laziness and wickedness wont allow our people to think outside the box.

Nigerian youths this is our country we either fight for our survival or we allow the dead old woods to ruin it for us. If we have to behead all of them so be it but onething is sure they must quit the stage NOW for us to take our destiny in our hands. If we can make it outside we can do it better here in Nigeria with the right leadership and focus. LET US GET THEM OUT NOW. ANYWAY IS A WAY.

1 Like

Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by Nawa4nl: 2:54am On Jun 01, 2016
TeamSimple:

stop being silly, why didn't the Bible speak about the massive looting that was carried out by southern Christians from obasanjo to goodluck?
silly hypocrite with leaking brain

at least they are know blowing people up like you moslems do
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by lastpage: 5:54am On Jun 01, 2016
kenonze:
Why always Yoruba.

Gerrouta-here! those one are into Oil bunkering, Kidnapping and drug pushing! grin grin grin
kidding nii.

BTW: How does this Prof's award translate into Constant Electricity in Nigeria.... abi America don give am automatic citizenship again?
shocked shocked angry

Omo Yoruba, E'ma gbage'ile ....

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by TeamSimple(m): 6:00am On Jun 01, 2016
Nawa4nl:

at least they are know blowing people up like you moslems do
Christians were worst during their days of terrorism, you slow poke.
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by Nawa4nl: 7:01am On Jun 01, 2016
TeamSimple:

Christians were worst during their days of terrorism, you slow poke.

Come'on now, terrorism is synonymous with islam.

You even terrorize your own wives

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

When other religions fast, people come out sober.
When moslems fast they come out blood thirsty

Surah 9:5
When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.

Even your own people accept that ur religion is blood thirsty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Kmp-VHryI

Islam & Violence na like 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by TeamSimple(m): 9:01am On Jun 01, 2016
Nawa4nl:

Come'on now, terrorism is synonymous with islam.

You even terrorize your own wives

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

When other religions fast, people come out sober.
When moslems fast they come out blood thirsty

Surah 9:5
When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.

Even your own people accept that ur religion is blood thirsty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Kmp-VHryI

Islam & Violence na like 5 & 6

stop being ignorant, there are countless verses in the Bible that preaches violence and killing of anyone against your religion
deut 13:6-11
chronicles 15-13
Jude 1:1-25
deut 17:2-20

no wonder we had and have the likes of :
the crusaders
the antibalakas
the Aryan nation
national liberation front of tripura
Catholic reaction force/protestant action force etc

I wont waste my mb in trying to listen to what anyone has to say negatively about Islam. it is his mouth, he can say whatever he feels like. the same way rev king said God commanded him to burn his church members. but unlike you, I won't stvpidly believe God actually sent him.
meanwhile go back to your Bible and copy out what those Bible verses said about unbelievers and at the same time google the activities of the Christian terrorists groups listed. then we know better if Christianity and terrorism is not like may and June.
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by Ondoboi12345678: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2016
Hehehe....proudly yoruba, proudly Nigerian
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by geonath(m): 9:52am On Jun 01, 2016
Kudos to you prof
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by CaroLyner(f): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Haute:
Someone's cross. I best run.
yes best take cover.
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by HorLa00(m): 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
kenonze:
Why always Yoruba.

Those name are for drug dealers, fraudsters, stop mixing things please..

1 Like

Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by yommen: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nawa4nl:
Congrats our south-western neighbour.

Good things come from the south of Nigeria.

From the North all we get are the forest based Boko Haram & their mobile division named the Fulani Herdsmen.

Well I blame the Christians from the South-West for these.

Had they read their bible they would have seen the warning about Change.

Proverbs 24 (KJV)
21 My son, fear thou the Lord and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change:

22 For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?

our South-Eastern Cousins still have the highest cutoff marks becos they are the smartest. cool
Thank Goodness our South-Eastern Cousins aligned with the south-south.

Nevertheless Congrats again to our south-western neighbour. cheesy

What have you said? ......rubbish!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Adetunji Is Cruxlearning Africa’s Maths Champion 2022 / Ondo Pupils Invent Machine, Win Trophy In Turkey / Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.