Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

INTERVIEW: How Nigerian Firm I Started With $300 Grew To Sell Hotel Rooms Worth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / INTERVIEW: How Nigerian Firm I Started With $300 Grew To Sell Hotel Rooms Worth (441 Views)

Ifu Ennada's $300 Stolen. Wows In New Makeup Photos / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" / How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INTERVIEW: How Nigerian Firm I Started With $300 Grew To Sell Hotel Rooms Worth by udemzeus(m): 5:51pm On May 31, 2016
Mark Essien, the founder and chief executive of the largest hotel booking site in Nigeria, started Hotels.ng in 2013. Since then, the platform has grown to become the largest database for booking hotels in the country, with about 80 employees.

http://www.gist24.com.ng/2016/05/interview-how-nigerian-firm-i-started.html

(1) (Reply)

On Skales, His Manager And Their Woes. / BREAKING NEWS: Muhammed Ali Dies At 74 / Dotun From Cool Fm Murders Fan On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.