Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Space Exploration In The Bible: Neil Armstrong's Famous Statement. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Space Exploration In The Bible: Neil Armstrong's Famous Statement. (1150 Views)

Blogger Profile: How Neil Patel Makes Millions With Quick Sprout / Scientific Facts Expressed By The Bible,long Before Science Knew Them. / Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Space Exploration In The Bible: Neil Armstrong's Famous Statement. by MrPresident1: 6:02pm On May 31, 2016
'One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind'.

On July 20, 1969, Neil Armstrong became the 'first man' to step on the surface of the moon and the quote above is his statement.

KingEbukasblog, Ishilove, Lepasharon, Dragunov, TrulyBlessed, you guys come and take your seats grin cheesy.

We will prove that Negro atheism is the root of foolishness grin
Re: Space Exploration In The Bible: Neil Armstrong's Famous Statement. by Ishilove: 6:22pm On May 31, 2016
MrPresident1:

On July 20, 1969, Neil Armstrong became the 'first man' to step on the surface of the moon and the quote above is his statement.

KingEbukasblog, Ishilove, Lepasharon, Dragunov, TrulyBlessed, you guys come and take your seats grin cheesy.

I've used evostik to gum my nyash to the seat grin
Re: Space Exploration In The Bible: Neil Armstrong's Famous Statement. by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:28pm On May 31, 2016
Seated perfectly! Let's see what this op has got to offer us! I hear someone talk of using evostik gum,pls remain for me sha!
Cc ishilove
Re: Space Exploration In The Bible: Neil Armstrong's Famous Statement. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2016
MrPresident1:

Didn't know you were serious !!! Ha ... I don take seat oo
Re: Space Exploration In The Bible: Neil Armstrong's Famous Statement. by MrPresident1: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
'One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind'

Why did Neil Armstrong say these words which were the 'first' words on the moon? Let us try to break down this sentence.

One small step for man
one giant leap for mankind

My friends look carefully, Ishilove are you seeing what I am seeing? Armstrong was not referring to his own steps, he was referring to whole peoples: Armstrong divided the achievement into two between Man and Mankind

Setaje, KingEbukasblog, dragunov

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Space Exploration In The Bible: Neil Armstrong's Famous Statement. by MrPresident1: 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
In the first part of the sentence, the article 'a' between 'for' and 'man' would have made all the difference, it would have clarified the statement simply into a very simple statement of his achievement. In fact many articles have been written to push the fact that Armstrong actually included an 'a' in his statement, but if you listen to the recording yourself, you will see that he did not mention the 'a'.

Although, Armstrong later claimed, that he said, or intended to say, an 'a', in that first statement on the moon, no man has been able to hear that 'a', because it was just a revisionist idea. It was a very simple, short, direct and powerful statement with earth-shaking ramifications which meaning was obscured until now. We thank God for illumination.

You can listen to the recording by yourself on youtube

Even one researcher said he had found the missing 'a', the 'a' that Armstrong did not hear himself speak or pronounce. The Smithsonian institute believed this research
Re: Space Exploration In The Bible: Neil Armstrong's Famous Statement. by MrPresident1: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
Job 9:1-2,9
1 Then Job answered and said, 2 I know it is so of a truth: but how should man be just with God?
9 [size=13pt]Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.[/size]

Amos 5:8
[size=13pt]Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion[/size], and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name:

Question is, how did the writers of the Bible know about Orion, Pleiades, Acturus, and the chambers of the south?

The answer will be seen when we dissect Neil Armstrong's statement and we come to an understanding of the difference between 'Man' and 'Mankind'. We will get to see that what is just a step for man is actually a giant leap for mankind.

Genesis 2:7
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; [size=13pt]and man became a living soul[/size].
Re: Space Exploration In The Bible: Neil Armstrong's Famous Statement. by Electgineer99: 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
SMH She na Bible principle them take reach moon.
Just be twisting the sentences.

1 Like

Re: Space Exploration In The Bible: Neil Armstrong's Famous Statement. by MrPresident1: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
Psalm 19:1
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

The firmament shows the handwork of God. How did the writers of the Bible know this if they did not transverse the skies?

Next time you travel by air, look out through the windows and marvel at the great wonder of creation, and give glory to THE GREAT ARCHITECT of the universe.

One small step for man, a giant leap for mankind. The truth before your very eyes, if you have the eyes to see it.
Re: Space Exploration In The Bible: Neil Armstrong's Famous Statement. by Djbaka(m): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING cry

(1) (Reply)

How To Restore A Dead Or Dying Battery / Unlimited Internet Access For Home And Office / Starcomms Ftb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.