Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

A Graduate In Need Of Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Graduate In Need Of Help (350 Views)

Is 50k Job suitable Enough For A Fresh Graduate in Lagos ? / The Life Of An Average Graduate In Nigeria / 7 “downsides” Of Being A First Class Graduate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Graduate In Need Of Help by ailehwise(m): 6:13pm On May 31, 2016
I am the only graduate in a family of six and the third among the six. I am still living with my parent at age 30. My younger one's don't greet and respect me anymore. I am currently producing aftershave for barbing saloon and it is a competitive business in my area. I move round street of lagos to market it. Imagine, i was called to deliver one to berger from Agege. Transport 200naira and sell for 200naira.
Again, i noticed my mother now serves my younger one's more than she does to me in terms of feeding. To minimize this story, i need a small job to raise money to get a small apartment for myself. I am so desperate to move away from my parent and stay alone. At this point, i can be a slave to anyone in as much i am paid for it. Please any that can help me for a small job or a small room apartment so that i can stay alone and think well about the future. My whatapp numb is 08124115542. May God reward you as you help. Please Seun, be the first to help by moving this to front page thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fine Art Teacher Urgently Needed. / #amebosquare.com_jobsalert: Reative Ui/ux Designer Needed Apply Now!!!! / Beta Test Phase......invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.