Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

How To Discipline Indomie Age Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Discipline Indomie Age Children? (548 Views)

Is Smacking Your Children The Best Way Of Discipline? / There Is A Thin Line Between Discipline And Emotional Abuse. Pls Read! / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Discipline Indomie Age Children? by Dharnchuks(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2016
Its amazing how time flies. Just a few years ago I was praying to grow fast so I'd not have to do some household chores and most of all outgrow beating from my aunts and uncles. Well God answered and now I also have younger cousins to send around. However I observed this generation of children are very stubborn and mostly lazy. They won't lift a finger except if told to..

My cousin of about 16 recently came around and has been like "I don't eat eba". When I was his age, I dare not say I can't eat anything, I would be killed! Am sure most of us born in the 90s can relate with this. Initially, I will give him money to buy noodles or bread whenever we were eating eba but now I've decided to discipline him a bit. Whenever its Eba I simply ask if he's eating and if he says no, I make for just myself and leave him to drink garri.

So I'd like to ask what negative behavior you've noticed in this indomie generation and how are you handling it?
Re: How To Discipline Indomie Age Children? by octopusfreaky(f): 9:50pm On May 31, 2016
21st century kids dont need flogging , they need love, attention and soft way of correction not spanking d ass every second for every fault or mistake they make cox it will just make dem more rigid Its possible he sees oda children forming posh hence d need to feel among.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice / Graco Baby Car Seat For Sale ( Used) / Advice - Dont Be Careless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.