Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

*SCAM ALERT* Beware Of Instagram Scammer @rose_petals_wardrope - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / *SCAM ALERT* Beware Of Instagram Scammer @rose_petals_wardrope (2150 Views)

Scam Alert!!! Hushpuppi, Mompha And Bnaira Got Caught / Npower Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! Alert / SCAM ALERT: BEWARE: Identity Thieves On The Loose. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*SCAM ALERT* Beware Of Instagram Scammer @rose_petals_wardrope by oyinremie: 10:31pm On May 31, 2016
Dear AB Readers, I don’t really post much on these but It’s become the order of the day for fraud and scam on instagram and it really got my blood boiling and made me resort to making this post to warn as many people as I possible can.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN SHOPPING THROUGH FASHION PAGES ON SOCIAL MEDIA! (Yes, there are some legit retailers out there, but there are more of the dubious ones than the real ones and need to be aggressively exposed, so I am here to play my part)

I will make it very brief and support with pics of fellow victims of this scam so that you know the extent of it.

The victim (name withheld) is on IG, and like many of us, follows a lot of fashion and makeup pages, and she came across some who sell these lovely items online, and decided to patronize them.

The victim (of which this is not the first time ordering items on Instagram) contacted one in particular by the name rose_petals_wardrope and unknown the victim, his/her sole purpose is to make you order as much as possible, credit his/her account with the promise that your goods will be dispatched within 4 days, then vanishes with your cash without a trace – like the proverbial garri spilled on the sandy floor of a coastal beach, never to be seen again.

Prior to you paying, this rose_petals_wardrope person will be very active on the particular social media, be it whatsapp, BBM etc and with courtesy and making sweet promises of delivery, but after you make payment, he/she stops picking up your calls.

This, my friends, is the scam in motion. PLEASE PLEASE and PLEASE! do NOT patronize rose_petals_wardrope for any reason whatsoever because your money will be eaten. i know some of you are on IG and you may have some friends there also who may not know. please help spread the word and make these places safer for others.

There have been very honest hard working retailers who try their best to deliver as promised and will refund if they cant, and there are the Thieves like rose_petals_wardrope

Please if you have any similar experience, do you mind sharing? let us name and shame them!

Also, do you know any other scamers you would like to expose and warn others of?

Please post here. until they are exposed!! no hiding place for the wicked!!

More Scam images here - https://www.aderemisblog.com.ng/2016/05/scam-alert-beware-of-instagram-scammer-rose_petals_wardrope.html

(1) (Reply)

Cool Historical Photos You Probably Haven't Seen Before / Pastor Tunde Bakare’s State-of-the-nation Broadcast (full Text) / Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.