Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

How To Check And See Your Mtn, Etisalat, Glo And Airtel Mobile Phone Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Check And See Your Mtn, Etisalat, Glo And Airtel Mobile Phone Number (8812 Views)

How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat / Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO / Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check And See Your Mtn, Etisalat, Glo And Airtel Mobile Phone Number by hilario8898(m): 12:59am On Jun 01, 2016
Sometimes you may find it difficult to remember all you mobile phone numbers especially now that one has to have multiple mobile phone Sim-cards that enables us benefit from all the Mobile Network (MTN ETISALAT GLO AIRTEL).

Airtel
To check and know your own mobile phone number on Air tel Nigeria, simply dial *121# and follow the onscreen instruction.
Select 1, and send for My Account option. Then the next screen, select 1 and send as My Number option, and snap! Your screen displays your own mobile number.

MTN
There are many ways out here. One, dial *123# and follow onscreen guide. Respond with option 1 and send to select My tools option. Then select option 5 in My Tools to demand for My Number. And snap! Your own mobile number is displayed on your screen.

One other method is to simply send a call me back SMS to a nearby MTN subscriber, as you don't have airtime credit to call. *133*theotherMTNnumber#
And the message received at the other end will display your number.

GLO
Simply dial *135*8# and you see your number displayed on your screen.

Etisalat
Simply dial *248# and your number will be displayed. That's all

Hope this guide has helped you in finding out your forgotten mobile phone numbers

Re: How To Check And See Your Mtn, Etisalat, Glo And Airtel Mobile Phone Number by businessguide: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
Visit www.businessguide.com.ng to view a comprehensive guide on all Gsm service providers important codes.

(1) (Reply)

SAMSUNG Galaxy S40 Is Out (pics)..... / Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II / What Depletes Phone Battery Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.