Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,135 members, 7,863,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Wizkid’s Former Manager Osagie Osarenkhoe Arrested For Fraud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Former Manager Osagie Osarenkhoe Arrested For Fraud (541 Views)

Why Davido Sacked His Former Manager, Kamal Ajiboye Over Juju Threat [PICS] / Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic / Wizkid’s Former Manager Osagie Osarenkhoe Arrested For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Former Manager Osagie Osarenkhoe Arrested For Fraud by ujoseph006: 3:33am On Jun 01, 2016
Wizkid’s Former Manager Osagie Osarenkhoe Arrested for Fraud

9jaflaver reporting, that Wizkid’s former manager and Skales current manager Osagie Osarenkhoe has been arrested for fraud thanks to Skales current record label, Baseline Music.

In series of tweet, the respected manager wrote, “The moment of truth… I’ve just been accused of fraud by Baseline Records. Interesting times… Sitting the middle of 2 police officers. Over a year of covering their shit and dealing with bullshit here’s what I get. Still out here…”

She added that she was not detained by policemen.

Osagie didn’t put out details as to why she was arrested for fraud but early thoughts are that her arrest is related to financials regarding monies made via Skales.

The moment of truth…

— Osagie O. #Shifted (@thismetalchic) May 31, 2016
I've just been accused of fraud by Baseline Records. Interesting times…

Sitting the middle of 2 police officers

Over a year of covering their shit and dealing with bullshit here's what I get

FYI I'm not detained oh

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/wizkids-former-manager-osagie-osarenkhoe-arrested-for-fraud/

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Wizkid’s Former Manager Osagie Osarenkhoe Arrested For Fraud by agogoeyo3: 5:06am On Jun 01, 2016
Happy New Month Nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy’s Conundrum: Like D’banj, Like Tiwa Savage? - 9jaflaver / Three Top Nollywood Actree Covers The Reel Edition Of Pride Magazine[photos] / I Never Asked You To Write About Me - Burna Boy Blasts Bloggers!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.