Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Anybody Having This Problem With Interswitch Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anybody Having This Problem With Interswitch Nigeria? (638 Views)

UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards / OLX partners with Interswitch to enhance User Experience / You Too Can Be A Boss Just By Having This Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Having This Problem With Interswitch Nigeria? by Softwarecracker: 6:16am On Jun 01, 2016
Hi NL

A friend sent me an email describing a bad experience he had with interswitch Nigeria. A valid western union money transfer details that was sent to my friend, he could not cash the money on quickteller.com after entering the details. He keep getting invalid details and he called interswitch hotline, he was told, he did not convert the dollars to naira correctly that he should contact his bank and when he went to his bank which happen to be GTB, the bank told him they cant help him because the western union money has be opened on interswitch platform

Check this out now, interswitch don open the WU and dem nor wan credit my guy because him nor convert the dollars to naira correctly. So waitin interswitch customer service come dey for abi dem nor understand the meaning of customer service?

If na abroad dem for don sue interswitch for a long time. Business is bad in Nigeria real time

What is your experience with Interswitch?

Are they other alternatives to Interswitch?

(1) (Reply)

Wema Bank Reopens Minna Branch (PHOTOS) / #EMPOWERTECH: The FREE 2-days Training Organised By RCCG Church In Lagos / To Advertise Using Google Adwords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.