Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends (39908 Views)

How Many Of Your FB Friends Are Fake? / 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly / 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by VanBommel(m): 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
mukhcech:

All this smokers self. Them no dey allow us hear word nor breath clean air.
grin
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by mamawin(f): 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
kingphilip:
happy birthday dearie

May all you wish for this day and beyond be yours for the taking
thanks a lot
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by judondasylva(m): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
nice one there
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by Edigrows: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
oP u forgot to add the ones that come to U for light only when their life is in darkness sad

1 Like

Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by kingphilip(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
mamawin:
thanks a lot
cake never reach me o wink
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by allaboutobed(m): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
kingphilip:
This is true talk but we should not forget that friendship is a two way traffic

Are you a true friend to your so called friends??

Click like if you think you possess the quality of a true friend and ignore if you don't possess any
good question
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by bapsjuninho(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mediator97:
when all that are in place, one need not be told that its never any form of friendship. select your friends and not the other way round
How?? The brain is on one side and d heart is on one side. The idea is balance... Be good, but use your brain. Be smart, but use your heart.
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by Kfed4ril(m): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
tivta:
Great news, 3 seeds of Tom Tom is now N20

I buy 4 for N20
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by onyekachee(f): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2016
do we still have friends this days,they are temporary to me and i call them acquaintance
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by Xync(f): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Well, do something meaningful today. Check my signature
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by SimonStiles: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
hey guys, check out this article on categories of friends with biblical explanation https://www.teachalearner.com/categories-of-friends/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos / Viper Snake Killed Near Corpers' Lodge In Anambra (Photos) / Nairalanders How Do I Insert Images On My Nairaland Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.