Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Sheanut And Sheabutter Available For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sheanut And Sheabutter Available For Sale (738 Views)

Laboratory Satisfied Sheabutter @ A Very Good Price! / Sheanut And Sheabutter Available For Sale In Large Quantities / Sheanut And Sheabutter Available For Supplies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheanut And Sheabutter Available For Sale by olatundes14: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2016
season have started now, we have entered the month of money spinning of Sheabutter and Sheanut. these is another cash crop more lucrative and highly profitable in agribusiness, grab these opportunity and stop complaining about the nigeria economy, our company base in Lagos, we have in large quantities of Sheanut and Sheabutter for serious buyer's. please we don't want story tellers, please we don't want time waster. note: we have the stock in our warehouse in both Niger state and kwara state. contact me : 08098726776(whatsapp),08084847744 mr odumosu
Re: Sheanut And Sheabutter Available For Sale by YungJo207(m): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
olatundes14:

season have started now, we have entered the
month of money spinning of Sheabutter and
Sheanut. these is another cash crop more lucrative
and highly profitable in agribusiness, grab these
opportunity and stop complaining about the nigeria
economy, our company base in Lagos, we have in
large quantities of Sheanut and Sheabutter for
serious buyer's. please we don't want story tellers,
please we don't want time waster. note: we have the
stock in our warehouse in both Niger state and
kwara state. contact me :
08098726776(whatsapp),08084847744 mr
odumosu

How much is your shea nut?? Last price
Re: Sheanut And Sheabutter Available For Sale by jackbennie: 1:35am On Jun 20, 2016
Can u supply to lagos
Re: Sheanut And Sheabutter Available For Sale by liprises(m): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2017
Need quality Sheabutter, give us a call.

We have in stock large quantity of Sheabutter of grade A, B and C available and can produce as much as 100 tons per monthly basis. We supply high quality Sheabutter with good parameters. Our price is competitive. This is the new season for sheabutter and we are ready to do business with serious buyers. Check signature for our contact details...

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I Need A Galvanized Pipe Tarpaulin In Abuja / Lagos To Commence Sales Of Lake Rice Today / How Do I Know A Chicken Is Infected With Bird Flu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.