Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,910 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Any Need For Clearing Agent For A Machine Size Of Photocopier From Alibaba. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Need For Clearing Agent For A Machine Size Of Photocopier From Alibaba. (479 Views)

How To Order Goods From Alibaba.com / Best Photocopier For Large Volume Printing / Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Need For Clearing Agent For A Machine Size Of Photocopier From Alibaba. by Zhul001(m): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2016
Hello Nairalander, please I need your knowledge and experience on the importation of heavy machine from Alibaba. As I intend to buy a rhinestone machine (one only) from there, which is worth almost 500k,

I am used to placing orders from aliexpress(light items) which I do receive on my doorstep. But I have never used alibaba before. My Question is if I will require a clearing agent for a machine size of a big grinding machine or photocopier to receive the delivery or it will just be delivered the same way as lighter items, with me sitting back at home and tracking it. Thank you for your detailed reply.
Re: Any Need For Clearing Agent For A Machine Size Of Photocopier From Alibaba. by Eghosa1(m): 4:22am On Jun 04, 2016
Zhul001, the need for a clearing agent is very important. Even a procurements agency will guide You more and help effect payment etc.

Do consult me when you're ready to purchase as We procure, we ship and we deliver.

PS> Light items on aliexpress do not go through much checks with customs cos the scanners are quick to know content of which some can be gifts.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money In This Month Of June...(a Must To Read) / Facebook Group For Sale / Who Else Is Having Trouble Making Paypal Payments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.