Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

How To Do An One-minute Manicure? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Do An One-minute Manicure? (595 Views)

Promo: Call For Pedicure & Manicure Services / Home Service For Pedicure And Manicure / How To Remove Makeup Stains From Clothes In Just ONE MINUTE (household Product) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Do An One-minute Manicure? by huangj986: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2016
What's your empression of manicure? You may think we need to check my sheldure, we have to choose the a manicure shop, then spend a whole afternoon to get my nail done. It's normal things in our life, it's the price of beaty so we feel nothing strange. We will never try to do DIY manucure if we don't want to make a mess at home.

Now we found a new way to release your life from the boring manicure sofa, the nail polish spray will inspire your life from waiting!

It's easy to use for everybody, just follow the 3 steps below:
Step 1. Shake the Nail Color Spray and from a distance of 10-15cm, spray the polish directly onto the nail area.
Step 2. 20 seconds later, for longer lasting time, apply a top coat. Allow to dry.
Step 3. With warm soapy water wash away any excess Nail Color Spray polish from skin and cuticles. Or use a cleansing wipe.

Do you like it? if you have different ideas welcome to comment!

(1) (Reply)

My Hair Growth Challange Regimen / Who Sells REDHA Products? / 3 Natural Drinks That Can Help You Get A Flat Belly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.