Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Top 2 Surest Ways To Make & Save Extra Money/income - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Top 2 Surest Ways To Make & Save Extra Money/income (1786 Views)

Whatsapp Marketing The Newest & Surest Way To Sell / Make Extra Money Selling Data Without Any Start Up Capital. / Investment in Real Estate, the surest way to go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 2 Surest Ways To Make & Save Extra Money/income by willo4eva(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
TOP 2 SUREST WAYS TO MAKE & SAVE EXTRA MONEY/INCOME

1. Post Topics and Comments on Kamalsbase Forum:
First of all, kamalsbase (www.kamalsbase.com) is an online public social discussion forum which prides itself as one of Nigeria's fastest growing social forum for quality and informative discussions. More and more Nigerians are becoming familiar and joining this awesome forum so as to partake in interesting topics and also earn ssome extra income too. Yeah, you heard/read me right, "Earn extra income". This is the surest/simplest medium right now to make some extra income and worthy of your time on the internet, that's why its at number one spot. Earning extra income on Kamalsbase Forum is very easy. Simply register, verify your account and lastly keep posting interesting topics/questions and comments, and watch as your income grows through your profile. That's all. BUT you must post discussion-worthy topics and replies, and NO SPAM! At the moment, there's a N500 (Five hundred naira) bonus on registrations which might end anytime from now. So, I'll advice you register now.

2. MMM (Mutual Aid) COMMUNITY: This is an online community of friendly and trusted individuals worldwide. It is a community of ordinary people, selflessly helping each other. A kind of global fund of mutual aid. This is a community of providers/helpers whose aim/objective is making the word a better place. On MMM, registered users directly provide each other with financial help into their LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT or ONLINE ACCOUNT (if any) through the platform. The simplest descriptive scenario of this community is "If you're in need (financially) today and I provide your need, I could also be in need tomorrow and someone within the community would provide my need". It can also be seen as a platform for saving your spare money by giving it our to someone in need of it and each month, the platform (MMM) appreciates and rewards those who provides assistance, as you get a 30% interest on that spare money which you could request for as help after 2 weeks. Here is the simple maths: I give N1000 of my spare money to someone who urgently needs it, the system rewards my efforts by giving me 30% (of that N1000) which is N300 in the first month. I would then be entitled to request for any amount of help that is equal to or less than N1300 (help + interest) from someone in the community who is ready to provide that amount of money. And the circle goes on. Remember I said this is a community of trusted persons, so if you think of acting otherwise, then this is NOT for you.

To join this wonderful community, It is recommended you get a guider (i.e someone who will guide you on all steps for a successful usage of the system), because the community is usually complex for starters. To join this community with a guider already provided, simply click/follow this link: http://www./registration/?i=kamal.misc@gmail.com

NOTE: MMM is not a bank. MMM DOES NOT collect it's members money. MMM is not an online business, HYIP or Multi-Level Marketing program. There is no central or special account where all funds are kept. They are distributed one-on-one among participants. MMM only regulates the processed, thats all.

To know more about this post, call, send an SMS or Whatsapp Me on 07068535208.

http://www.kamalsbase.com/426/top-2-surest-ways-to-make-save-extra-moneyincome
Re: Top 2 Surest Ways To Make & Save Extra Money/income by azelab: 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
can a new member that just joined requests for assistance
Re: Top 2 Surest Ways To Make & Save Extra Money/income by imatrillionaire: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
i have checked kamalsbase.com, but no provision for withdrawal request, how does one make withdrawal on the site?
Re: Top 2 Surest Ways To Make & Save Extra Money/income by willo4eva(m): 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
azelab:
can a new member that just joined requests for assistance

A new member CAN'T request for assistance without providing assistance first. You MUST provide assistance to someone and wait for about 2weeks before you could request for an assistance.
Re: Top 2 Surest Ways To Make & Save Extra Money/income by willo4eva(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
imatrillionaire:
i have checked kamalsbase.com, but no provision for withdrawal request, how does one make withdrawal on the site?

You can only make withdrawal request after earning a minimum of N1000 by contacting any of the Admins. To increase your earnings, you have to post topics/questions or comments to topics.
Re: Top 2 Surest Ways To Make & Save Extra Money/income by imatrillionaire: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
The site is not encouraging, no form of contact on it, so how will the admin be contacted. You guys should work on the site, for now, it doesn't look legit
willo4eva:

You can only make withdrawal request after earning a minimum of N1000 by contacting any of the Admins. To increase your earnings, you have to post topics/questions or comments to topics.
Re: Top 2 Surest Ways To Make & Save Extra Money/income by azelab: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
willo4eva:

A new member CAN'T request for assistance without providing assistance first. You MUST provide assistance to someone and wait for about 2weeks before you could request for an assistance.
thanks
Re: Top 2 Surest Ways To Make & Save Extra Money/income by willo4eva(m): 1:43am On Jun 03, 2016
imatrillionaire:
The site is not encouraging, no form of contact on it, so how will the admin be contacted. You guys should work on the site, for now, it doesn't look legit

Thanks for your response. I believe the developers are doing some upgrades on the site which you will see or have witnessed recently. They are sorry for any inconveniences. Now, you can contact admins and moderators to lay your complaints, inquiries and suggestions. Thanks. I could also help you reach the admin or moderators by sending me your message on Whatsapp through this number 07068535208. Your message will surely be attended to promptly.
Re: Top 2 Surest Ways To Make & Save Extra Money/income by willo4eva(m): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Someone should give these a trial and testify.

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Deposit Vs Stock Market / Earn Free Bitcoins Performing Simple Tasks. / Mini Importation Business 2 Days Professional Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.