Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Finally Glo Speed Is Back - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally Glo Speed Is Back (1650 Views)

Finally, Glo Network Now Loads All Websites On Both Mobile And Desktop Browsers / Glo's Network Speed!! Is It Good? Or Bad? / Does This Means Glo Network Speed Is Back.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Glo Speed Is Back by nestic(m): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
yesterday i wanted to browse with my glo blackberry sub i did buh i was really tired because of their sluggish network ... i decided to leave it to dis morning.. behold this morning i tried browsing with my glo and the speed was superb even wen i started downloading it was running more than 1mb/secs and now that glo has reduced the price of their data.. 2000 naira for 6gb nd wen u add 500 naira to it u get an additional 4gb making it 10gb for 2500naira is this a comeback for Glo

2 Likes

Re: Finally Glo Speed Is Back by mjames: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
This happen once in 6 months. Nothing to celebrate

7 Likes

Re: Finally Glo Speed Is Back by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
nestic:
yesterday i wanted to browse with my glo blackberry sub i did buh i was really tired because of their sluggish network ... i decided to leave it to dis morning.. behold this morning i tried browsing with my glo and the speed was superb even wen i started downloading it was running more than 1mb/secs and now that glo has reduced the price of their data.. 2000 naira for 6gb nd wen u add 500 naira to it u get an additional 4gb making it 10gb for 2500naira is this a comeback for Glo
why don't you say Glo network speed is back in your area? as an heading or improved glory network service in my area
Re: Finally Glo Speed Is Back by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yeah .. I noticed too.

They have worked on their network I guess.
The speed is around 2mb+ here.
Same speed I got on etisalat.
Re: Finally Glo Speed Is Back by BluePearls(m): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Where is my Glo SIM card sef
Re: Finally Glo Speed Is Back by Kingspin(m): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Na their way,Glo.
Re: Finally Glo Speed Is Back by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Since last year I have been enjoying steady network, fast and reliable from glo at my location
Re: Finally Glo Speed Is Back by kowalsky: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
atm glo is better than mtn for me.
Re: Finally Glo Speed Is Back by NCP: 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Am in Calabar at the moment for a project.

Due to the euphoria surrounding this worthless Nigerian network, l dusted my glo sim and subscribed for a 200mb 3day plan.

Guess what? I can't load Nairaland with Opera Mini. And in the past 18minutes, am still struggling to download an 11mb file.

Better l pay for the quality l get than run after huge amount of worthless data sitting like Peppered Chicken in a show glass.

1 Like

Re: Finally Glo Speed Is Back by prinsam30: 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
OP I know ur glo agent trying to repair their reputation but u av failed woefully.

I av said it before and I'm still saying it again that if Glo like make dem make 1gb to b N50 I no go buy am, if ur network is stable I can buy 500MB for N2000.

ur disappearance and reappearance of ur network started late last Year, up till now it has been like that, av been to warri, passed through lagos, logged at lokoja, come to centre of Abuja finally gets to Kaduna, I recorded the same flop of ur network.

Glo na scam

2 Likes

Re: Finally Glo Speed Is Back by NCP: 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Am in Calabar at the moment for a project.

Due to the euphoria surrounding this worthless network, for a start, l decided to dust my glo sim and subscribed for a 200mb 3day plan.

Guess what?

I can't load Nairaland with Opera Mini. And in the past 18minutes, am still struggling to download an 11mb file on the hopeless glo network.

Better l pay for the quality l get than run after huge amount of worthless data sitting like Peppered Chicken in a show glass.

(1) (Reply)

Hummingbad: How To Check If Your Phone Is Infected With This Deadly Malware / Etisalat Has Killed Me!!!! / How Solid Is Greetel GT6000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.