Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos) (1752 Views)

Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / Would You Buy This Joystick & Butt-Shaped Car? (Photos) / Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos) by AutosBay(m): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
There might be a time when the choice of jumping out of a moving vehicle might be less dangerous than if you remained in the car. If you were kidnapped, or even if you knew the driver, he might not allow you to leave the car, and was a threat to your life. This might harm you, but it might also save your life.

Look out for any possible soft landing spots such as grass or soft dirt. Recognizing that you will be moving at the speed of your car, time your jump to roll into the best spot possible.

Re: How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos) by AutosBay(m): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
Think. The success of this maneuver will increase dramatically if you use a 3-step process. PICK-JAM-JUMP. PICK a spot 5 seconds ahead of the car where there are no poles, bridges or obstacles ahead. Remember that at 35 mph (56 km/h), you will travel 250 feet (~80 meter) during this maneuver before you hitting the ground (5 seconds)
Re: How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos) by AutosBay(m): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Second, JAM the gearshift in park using both hands; Third, immediately open door and jump looking to the rear of the car and with your palms crossed firmly over chest as if you are hugging yourself.

Re: How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos) by AutosBay(m): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Open the door and make sure it doesn't close on you in the middle of the jump.

Re: How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos) by AutosBay(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Angle your body forwards and to the side. You want to aim in a direction that will take you away from the car and other traffic. Do not aim behind the direction of the vehicle.

Re: How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos) by AutosBay(m): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
Jump out body first. Try to keep your head and arms tight to your body.

Re: How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos) by AutosBay(m): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
Make sure you roll. You don't want to belly-flop onto a road.

http://m.wikihow.com/Jump-from-a-Moving-Car

1 Like

Re: How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos) by diportivo: 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin

More like how to commit suicide

angry

1 Like

Re: How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
diportivo:
grin grin grin grin

angry

LOL as in eh
Re: How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos) by Sunexy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Only in the movies o
shocked
Re: How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
diportivo:
grin grin grin grin
angry

grin grin grin

autosbay, how many years have you stayed in lagos? Jumping from a moving vehicle is easy open the door, stand on the frame........... jump while running forward grin

If car jam pesin bring out your phone and take pics grin while you stroll away from the scene grin

4 Likes

Re: How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos) by KolaShangOne(m): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

grin grin grin

autosbay, how many years have you stayed in lagos? Jumping from a moving vehicle is easy open the door, stand on the frame........... jump while running forward grin

If car jam pesin bring out your phone and take pics grin while you stroll away from the scene grin

Lol.. agbero style.. they can jump and land on their feet at 60kmhr without falling.
Re: How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos) by kingreign(m): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

grin grin grin

Agbero style.

Last time I tried this, I bruised my face and nearly lost my teeth. angry undecided

1 Like

Re: How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
kingreign:

Agbero style.

Last time I tried this, I bruised my face and nearly lost my teeth. angry undecided

you lacked the agbero skills. tongue

4 Likes

Re: How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos) by d33types: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
question o.
is the OP a bot,or robot??

I sha love autosbay, no homo (if its a guy),his post portray this iDontgiveashit stance
Re: How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos) by AutosBay(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
@ GAZUZZ I concur
Re: How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos) by Baylam(m): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
My style during my sec sch days haaha
GAZZUZZ:

grin grin grin

Re: How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos) by lonelydora: 4:26am On Jun 02, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

grin grin grin

My boss, you don do bus conductor before? grin
Re: How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos) by Readonee35L(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin
Re: How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos) by aieromon(m): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
I remember those days when I used to jump down from a moving molue.

You just learnt it without any lecture notes grin
Re: How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos) by nurey(m): 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
All those that comment before me didn't actually read anything, they were just dragging the FTC.

I sense minor error in this your write up, first of all change your topic to match the "jump out of vehicle scenario. Which one be Jam gear for Park if the car is on fire, will you bother with that.

If nah kidnappers/adultnappers pick you up and you get opportunity, which one be Hugh yah self, abeg nah to jump like bartez during the fifa final stunt I go do.

Last but not the least, this is what we call negodu cheers

(1) (Reply)

Between A 2013 E350 RWD And The 4matic Which Is Better / 2006 Model Toyota Hiace Bus / Gurus Pls Help Between 2012 Lexus RX 350 And Volkswagen Touareg 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.