Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Where To Buy Beans In The North - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Buy Beans In The North (945 Views)

Buyers Of Soya Beans In Large Quantity Needed / Eid-el-fitr: Photos Of Stranded Customers At Various Bank Atms In The North / Where Can I Buy Cheap Live Goats In The North To Sell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Beans In The North by inioluwajoe(f): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
hi nairalanders due to the harsh economic situation I have decided that it is time to go into business and I think foodstuffs is something that we all can't do without hence my decision to start selling beans. problem is I don't know which state in the north to buy from. if anyone has experience in this business please put me and others that may be interested through. thank you
Re: Where To Buy Beans In The North by thaoriginator: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
inioluwajoe:
hi nairalanders due to the harsh economic situation I have decided that it is time to go into business and I think foodstuffs is something that we all can't do without hence my decision to start selling beans. problem is I don't know which state in the north to buy from. if anyone has experience in this business please put me and others that may be interested through. thank you
the best of beans comes from Yobe State..
Re: Where To Buy Beans In The North by inioluwajoe(f): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
thaoriginator:
the best of beans comes from Yobe State..
please can you tell me which local government in yobe

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Charged Me 1050 Naira For Atm Card I Never Requested For! / Expect N165 Petrol Price By January 2017, Nigerians Told / Uncracked Palm Kernel Nut Needed In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.