Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Healthy Vegetable Spaghetti With Smoked Cat Fish - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Healthy Vegetable Spaghetti With Smoked Cat Fish (1152 Views)

Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Nigerian Vegetable Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Healthy Vegetable Stew / Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Vegetable Spaghetti With Smoked Cat Fish by djlaqua91(m): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
Spaghetti, pasta or spag, could be called any name but we have to make it delicious as possible , its an easy meal to prepare.
I went to the store and saw many brands of pasta but picked one that I will always buy again.. Just one pack filled my pot and not as sticky as you would notice from other brands.
The recent high cost of tomatoes in Nigeria has taught us how to enjoy some meals without the vegetable or keep the use as minimal as possible while being creative

More on;

http://www.flawlessoptions.com/2016/06/vegetable-spaghetti-with-smoked-cat-fish.html?m=0

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pls What's The Name Of This Beauty.... / See Large Monitor Lizard Killed At Cele Canal Lagos. / Multi Purpose Face Cleanser Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.