Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) (96828 Views)

Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) / Glo I Would Never Forgive You For This. / If You Buy This Phone, God Won't Forgive You!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by femmysin(m): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Smartphone being sold at 4.9million Naira

Have you ever seen the price tag on a phone and thought “Why is this phone this expensive, can it call heaven?”

Phone being sold for N4.9million
For many people who think having the latest smartphone is a sign of affluence or showing “i have finally arrived”, this phone is bound to make you think twice.

Known as Solarin, this latest luxury smartphone which is being hyped for it’s “military-grade” security, is currently among the most expensive phones (if not the most expensive) in the world.

The phone which is set to be sold at $14,000, £9,500 or 4.9million Naira, is currently more expensive than the apple iphone6 series and the Samsung galaxy s7, which are among the most expensive luxury phones available.

The Solarin was launched by Chinese social networking service Renren and a group known as Sirin labs.

The phone is definitely not for the ‘common man’ as you’d have to save for several years possibly, just to be able to spend such an amount on one. Have you also thought about what can happen to your heart should robbers take it away from you? That’ll be straight heart attack ooo.

This begs the question: who in their right mind would want to spend such an amount on a phone? It can only be someone who has several investments in real estate and stocks and shares maybe.

What do you think?

https://www.naij.com/846733-buy-phone-god-will-not-forgive-photos.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by easrael(f): 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Poor people's thread

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by dyadeleye(m): 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
I can if the phone c
Is connected to Baba God line directly

#oshisko#

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by asadike(f): 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Some people go still dare God

5 Likes

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by psucc(m): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
Waiting for the first hip hop star to buy.
And don't be surprised, the first Nigerian to buy may be announced next week.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by whitecloth: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
psucc:
Waiting for the first hip hop star to buy.

And don't be surprised, the first Nigerian to buy may be announced next week.
That's the point bro, left to me though I have less than a 100k in my acct, but I tell you solemnly if the things on the phone are worth the price I can buy it if I have the money.

7 Likes

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by njiasi30(f): 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
God knows,I can't buy it even if I ve d money. Dere re millions of ppl dat I can assist with dat amount of money no matter how little. God pls bless me so dat I can b a blessing to others. cheesy

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by delishpot: 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
No be GOD give me the money wey I go take buy am?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by delishpot: 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
No be GOD give me the money wey I go take buy am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by mutvy: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
I thought the screen of the phone will be made from diamond and the metal body from platinum. Bullshit!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Stevengold(m): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Op what are the specs of the phone, e better pass iphone 6plus?

2 Likes

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by ORACLE1975(m): 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
I swear if I be your senator I go buy the phone no mind

Me oooo

. such is LIFE. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Section8(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
For me to buy this I must have nothing reasonable to do with money again

8 Likes

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Roon9(m): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Last last na still china[size=8pt][/size] grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by jayrock(m): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
I will get it next week...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by eyekaynoble: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lol! D name though. It reminds me of d late Tai Solarin

13 Likes

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Saheed9: 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
Solarin though
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by tempem: 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
easrael:
Poor people's thread
Go get yours then come in and share the pic.

14 Likes

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by flokii: 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Shey person go fit call heaven ni?

If NO.. Then forget it

3 Likes

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by David25(m): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Fuckq that phone

1 Like

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by humilitypays(m): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
China has gradually taken over the world and Europe/America are still shocked with how China did it grin

But why can't Nigeria or a black African country rescue black race in terms of technological development It hurts cry

12 Likes

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by sylvez(m): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
if Baba God go pick up d call...why I no go buy am?
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by idris4r83(m): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Shey the phone dey print money?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by nairaimporter: 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by yetunsbay(m): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
lemme say for me to buy this phone I must ve 1 trillion naira in my acct

1 Like

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by MaziOmenuko: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
You've been saying baba God answer my call, now see phone wey get God's direct line u no wan buy.

26 Likes

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Commentus2: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
No biggy there cool

1 Like

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by tulipsmadra: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
Am wait for the thread on review if not I won't buy.

1 Like

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by Oluwaxhango(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
Wetin vex me pass na say e dey run on android OS...

Wetin con special abt the phone?

E fit call person back from the dead?

God epp us...

An one naija person go dor own am by now.. Chai..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by pacretus(m): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
njiasi30:
God knows,I can't buy it even if I ve d money. Dere re millions of ppl dat I can assist with dat amount of money no matter how little. God pls bless me so dat I can b a blessing to others. cheesy

na so dem dey talk.buh wen money land,hmmm

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by njiasi30(f): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
pacretus:
na so dem dey talk.buh wen money land,hmmm
U don't know me dats why....I know if I ve excess money I will raise my standard of living but nt 2 d extent of purchasing a phone of 4 .9milla. My dear sorry I can't.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) by percyshelu(m): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
spend d money if u got it, Life too small.... na only poor man dey say small stout bitter

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free And Easy Way To Get Ur 2go Password And Username Back / My SpaceX Starlink Internet Experience In Lagos, Nigeria / Samsung Galaxy S4 To Launch In March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.