Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Korean Language Tutorial In Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Korean Language Tutorial In Lagos (2709 Views)

Korean Language Elementary Class / Meet Miss Verse Agashua Who Speaks Korean Language Learnt All By Herself (VIDEO) / Korean Language Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korean Language Tutorial In Lagos by Soraglo: 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Please does anyone know where I can learn to read, write and speak Korean language in Lagos. I am in dire need of it ASAP
Re: Korean Language Tutorial In Lagos by theEYe21(f): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
Of all languages sad there's no hope for you. Why not go to Korea and learn
Soraglo:
Please does anyone know where I can learn to read, write and speak Korean language in Lagos. I am in dire need of it ASAP
Re: Korean Language Tutorial In Lagos by Soraglo: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
there must be..I just need to keep searching. I can't afford to travel to Korea to learn. I am already doing personal study so I can read and write a bit I just need a tutor to guide me.
Re: Korean Language Tutorial In Lagos by Shakitibob0: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Soraglo:
there must be..I just need to keep searching. I can't afford to travel to Korea to learn. I am already doing personal study so I can read and write a bit I just need a tutor to guide me.
soraglo please i want to learn the language too - - - i need directions
Re: Korean Language Tutorial In Lagos by judith989(f): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hello guys Ive been learning the language for about two years... since we all stay in Lagos, how about we form a language study group and share resources? that way we have persons we can interact with in the language... it helps..and perhaps we can progress to another technical language.

its nice seeing Nigerians learning such an impossible language.

1 Like

Re: Korean Language Tutorial In Lagos by Shakitibob0: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
judith989:
Hello guys Ive been learning the language for about two years... since we all stay in Lagos, how about we form a language study group and share resources? that way we have persons we can interact with in the language... it helps..and perhaps we can progress to another technical language.

where are you learning it? Which institute?
Re: Korean Language Tutorial In Lagos by judith989(f): 12:50am On Jul 16, 2016
self study
Shakitibob0:
where are you learning it? Which institute?
Re: Korean Language Tutorial In Lagos by Shakitibob0: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
judith989:
self study
lets relate---how do i contact you? I really need to learn
Re: Korean Language Tutorial In Lagos by obynaDmob(m): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
judith989:

I wud love to connect and learn the korean language.i am in lagos too
Re: Korean Language Tutorial In Lagos by Shakitibob0: 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
obynaDmob:

I wud love to connect and learn the korean language.i am in lagos too
judith989..oya na

(1) (Reply)

ASUU-tasued Commence Strike / Neco 2017 Animal Husbandry Questions Online [obj And Theory Answers] / Unizik!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.