Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

A Gaze Into The Future Of Nigeria ICT Industry - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Gaze Into The Future Of Nigeria ICT Industry (638 Views)

What Is Bitcoin? What Is The Future? [explained / Q&A] / Influencer Marketing Is Gradually Becoming The Future Of Digital Marketing / Join A Solar Energy Workshop At Nigeria ICT Fest 2017 Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gaze Into The Future Of Nigeria ICT Industry by talk2hb1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
A peep into the Amazing Future of Nigeria ICT Revolution

Nobody has a crystal ball accurate enough to predict the future precisely, but it is also undeniable that some of us still possesses clairvoyance ability, the ability to walk into the future. In fact if everyone could time travel into the future for at least five minutes, we did make a better decisions in all our daily activities. Here is my gaze into an amazing revolutionary future of Nigeria ICT industry and how it will affect us an individual and as a business.

This prediction could go on and on, but as stated before nobody has a crystal ball accurate enough to predict the future precisely, this could help people who are interested in doing business and IT vendors have a glimpse of what is to come and help make educative decisions in their daily business requirement. My prediction is based on the rate at which internet service providers keep lowering the cost of their internet data and the rate at which I as a technology vendor are getting jobs and the our job requirement. If you have a better overview or better prediction don’t hesitate to share it below and possibly we could publish it as a post on my blog.
Regards' Habeeb Salami

http://www.qlickas.com/2016/05/31/a-peep-into-the-amazing-future-of-nigeria-ict/
Re: A Gaze Into The Future Of Nigeria ICT Industry by lekropasky(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
nice post....

1 Like

Re: A Gaze Into The Future Of Nigeria ICT Industry by talk2hb1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
lekropasky:
nice post....
Merci, unfortunately this aint about snake or Olajumoke it wont get to frontpage cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gaze Into The Future Of Nigeria ICT Industry by Capacchino: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
Wow.. U ar so ryt sir.. I almost descided to switch to anoda career path, bt i descided to stay back cos I know IT is d future and I will like to b part of dt future.. Altho I am a starting Web designer, i av a good background of html and css but Javascript is quite challenging for me... But I believe if I work with someone I can b better,.
Re: A Gaze Into The Future Of Nigeria ICT Industry by talk2hb1(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
Capacchino:
Wow.. U ar so ryt sir.. I almost descided to switch to anoda career path, bt i descided to stay back cos I know IT is d future and I will like to b part of dt future.. Altho I am a starting Web designer, i av a good background of html and css but Javascript is quite challenging for me... But I believe if I work with someone I can b better,.
Thanks,
Dedicate enough time learning JavaScript, you are learning to progran in that case. Luckily for you Language skill is transferable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gaze Into The Future Of Nigeria ICT Industry by Capacchino: 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ok.. Am gonna try my best.. Do u have materials or references I could use for better understanding?
Re: A Gaze Into The Future Of Nigeria ICT Industry by talk2hb1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Capacchino:
Ok.. Am gonna try my best.. Do u have materials or references I could use for better understanding?
There are lots and lots of free materials online is just a matter of knowing how to search for it
go to this site https://thenewboston.com/videos.php for free video tutorials on programming

(1) (Reply)

3 Writers Needed In A Tech Blog / Part Time Web Developer Needed / Lacets-elastiques-3mm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.