Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,224 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Help On How To Create My Own Calendar Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Help On How To Create My Own Calendar Design (1148 Views)

How To Easy Generate Calendar In Coreldraw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Create My Own Calendar Design by Prospecmarley(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
pls who can teach me how to design calendar in corel draw or photopaint am tired of using already customized calendar
Re: Help On How To Create My Own Calendar Design by jaycool01(m): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
no shortcut, u gonna have to design one by one slowly or u edit d customize one
Re: Help On How To Create My Own Calendar Design by Prospecmarley(m): 6:27am On Jun 02, 2016
is there no any other easy way
Re: Help On How To Create My Own Calendar Design by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Everybody loves the easy way grin
Nah bruh you're gonna have to create your own design from scratch unique to you. You could look on the Web for inspiration but ultimately, you decide how it goes.
Re: Help On How To Create My Own Calendar Design by Prospecmarley(m): 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
but creation of the months one by one is not easy
Re: Help On How To Create My Own Calendar Design by thaEMINENT(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Not really....once u can accurately get the days of the first month...the rest Na just copy and paste with adjustments....u shld create the template for the months of the year first... then do for January..
Re: Help On How To Create My Own Calendar Design by Prospecmarley(m): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
that is what am saying

(1) (Reply)

Learning How To Make Logos And Flyers, Examples / And Here Is What We Called Hyperialism With Biro / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of LUCKY PHILIP DUBE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.