Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

A Letter To Lindaikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Letter To Lindaikeji (580 Views)

Lindaikeji’s Reality TV Show Comes Under Criticism for sexual content(photos) / Photoshopped Engagement Picture Of Wizkid And Lindaikeji / LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Lindaikeji by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hello Linda

How are you,I know all is well,yea we recognize that you are at the top of your game,I a young blogger thanks you for promoting the face of Nigeria's internet literacy.. You have
Been waxing strong,we know you started quite early,coupled with your patience,commitment,and great eloquence you flourished in your game.. Cool,but sister/aunty linda the greatest mistake you made was to flaunt your wealth(Pride),no doubt it's yours,so you can do any sh*t you want to do with it,But the moment you showed ya self to the world,you screwed up big time,now you gonna pay 4 it.. It showed pride,yes yes,musicians flaunt their wealth,it's part of the game,the are serving us lest you forget "music is a food to the soul" so no matter how the flaunt it,the still give us what we want,actors do,but rearly.. Cause the Nigeria movie industry isn't that cool.. Next,you post stuffs,cool gossips. GOSSIPS!! The devils music,and you happen 2 be his DJ,cool. For the fact that it was gossips you were into should have kept you in the silent zone,but you showed yourself cool,yea ts nice 2 have people talk about you,it makes you very famous...(For gossiping), but mehn,your wealth you just drove away your husby,next you buy a house worth 500million, I know you run an "NGO" but how often do you emphasize on it? we don't tag you a philanthropist,just a blogger,former model and entrepreneur (ref. Wikipedia) why??
Linda I think you have out grown the stage of posting about celebrities,it's obvious the moment you advertised yourself you made your self a celebrity so "celebrity vs fans/critics" ts normal but "celebrity vs celebrity" its trouble. And the funniest part of it is that you lie(ref. Wizkid).
Swit Linda,its getting late,40years is close,Sinach has gotten the ring,she sings 2 God,and definitely is humble, are you??
My last words,I suggest you invest in philanthropic things help people,I doubt if you have female friends,or you friends are not up 2 hundred I guarantee,but jah bless you,thank you.. The moment you lied about wizkid,I stopped being your fan... Well.... Await your response.

[url][/url]http://celebcritics.blog.com
Re: A Letter To Lindaikeji by Flexherbal(m): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
You guys should leave this lady alone.
Re: A Letter To Lindaikeji by buharisbae(f): 1:53am On Jun 02, 2016
this is why I say people will forever be poor if they Dont change their mentality an advice to the op
Re: A Letter To Lindaikeji by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 02, 2016
What's the point posting it on nairaland when she has a blog which you can cc it under the comments section? We're still yet to know if she has a nairaland account.

(1) (Reply)

President Obama Slow Jam The News / Cynthia Morgan Blasts Bloggers In New Tweet / How To Safeguard Your Car If It Breaks Down On The Highway (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.