Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Will 2016 Stream2 Pcms Still Past Out Thesame Day With Stream1 Members? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Will 2016 Stream2 Pcms Still Past Out Thesame Day With Stream1 Members? (1945 Views)

*NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 / ABIA A16 Stream1 Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will 2016 Stream2 Pcms Still Past Out Thesame Day With Stream1 Members? by steveneche(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
I sit n i think about this question everyday.. Can someone who understand the system answer me pls
Re: Will 2016 Stream2 Pcms Still Past Out Thesame Day With Stream1 Members? by giga02(m): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Let get to print our call up first
Re: Will 2016 Stream2 Pcms Still Past Out Thesame Day With Stream1 Members? by PMPhoenix(m): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
steveneche:
I sit n i think about this question everyday.. Can someone who understand the system answer me pls

Yes you guys will, and you otondos will also be paid in full (12 months), sounds good right?. All the best
Re: Will 2016 Stream2 Pcms Still Past Out Thesame Day With Stream1 Members? by Kezifils(m): 8:35am On Jun 02, 2016
Million dollar question
Re: Will 2016 Stream2 Pcms Still Past Out Thesame Day With Stream1 Members? by steveneche(m): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2016
PMPhoenix:

Yes you guys will, and you otondos will also be paid in full (12 months), sounds good right?. All the best
tnx

1 Like

Re: Will 2016 Stream2 Pcms Still Past Out Thesame Day With Stream1 Members? by Heavance(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
My dear, sorry to break your heart, you won't o...
They will change your pass out date when you reprint, then stream II will become batch B, that's the bitter truth they don't want to tell you guys now..... they will keep posting you all till July/august... They won't allow you camp during the muslim fasting period, as if it is supposed to affect anything.
Batch B, will be merged with stream II, and we will still have batch C by October/November.
Re: Will 2016 Stream2 Pcms Still Past Out Thesame Day With Stream1 Members? by oppybouy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Smh. You never see ur CUL you don don dey worry abt POP. Take it easy fella. One step at a time. Cheers! smiley
Re: Will 2016 Stream2 Pcms Still Past Out Thesame Day With Stream1 Members? by temmykemzy: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Heavance:
They will change your pass out date when you reprint, then stream II will become batch B, that's the bitter truth they don't want to tell you guys now..... they will keep posting you all till July/august... They won't allow you camp during the muslim fasting period, as if it is supposed to affect anything.
Batch B, will be merged with stream II, and we will still have batch C by October/November.

Why do u like to talk rubbish? How on earth will two batch B for different years(2015 & 2016) be in service at the same time? 2015 batch B are not passing out till October. So how come there will be another batch B by July/August as u claimed? Pls be original

2 Likes

Re: Will 2016 Stream2 Pcms Still Past Out Thesame Day With Stream1 Members? by chidekings(m): 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
temmykemzy:

Why do u like to talk rubbish? How on earth will two batch B for different years(2015 & 2016) be in service at the same time? 2015 batch B are not passing out till October. So how come there will be another batch B by July/August as u claimed? Pls be original

Ogbeni cool down,they guy no be federal government.
Re: Will 2016 Stream2 Pcms Still Past Out Thesame Day With Stream1 Members? by 2nex(m): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Heavance:
...chai see reasoning oga nawa for u ooo..dnt gv ds children heart attack na!!
Re: Will 2016 Stream2 Pcms Still Past Out Thesame Day With Stream1 Members? by Walexsammy(m): 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
2nex:
...chai see reasoning oga nawa for u ooo..dnt gv ds children heart attack na!!
that my dear is the bitter truth
Re: Will 2016 Stream2 Pcms Still Past Out Thesame Day With Stream1 Members? by Kinghenreey: 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Walexsammy:
that my dear is the bitter truth
Nawaooo see NYSC DG.
Re: Will 2016 Stream2 Pcms Still Past Out Thesame Day With Stream1 Members? by Walexsammy(m): 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Kinghenreey:

Nawaooo see NYSC DG. people wey don get their State of Deployment, wey register together same time with stream1 nd dem go now tel them say, wait oo, let some oda ppl register so we can merge u together as batch B. #BahCommonSense#
what are dey currently doing? are they not waiting?
Re: Will 2016 Stream2 Pcms Still Past Out Thesame Day With Stream1 Members? by Ayanfe29(f): 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
Heavance:
#ReceiveCommonSense and stop vomiting rubbish upandan

1 Like

Re: Will 2016 Stream2 Pcms Still Past Out Thesame Day With Stream1 Members? by dayo23(f): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2016
stream 2 we are suffering now bt we wil laugh last!

1 Like

Re: Will 2016 Stream2 Pcms Still Past Out Thesame Day With Stream1 Members? by yetunsbay(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
Meat whc no hard no require knife. So pointblank u guys are passing out same time .Hope u get that. In the long run it an advantage to stream II since u gonna be paid full 12mnths alawee. Thk me later
Re: Will 2016 Stream2 Pcms Still Past Out Thesame Day With Stream1 Members? by Vikky014(f): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
Heavance:
LMAO SEE DIS ONE OO
Re: Will 2016 Stream2 Pcms Still Past Out Thesame Day With Stream1 Members? by Vikky014(f): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
steveneche:
Think well well u hear undecided
Re: Will 2016 Stream2 Pcms Still Past Out Thesame Day With Stream1 Members? by Heavance(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2016
Ayanfe29:

#ReceiveCommonSense and stop vomiting rubbish upandan

You think I am happy seeing stream II waiting? it saddens me, I have so many friends waiting on nysc..... I left something in the bracket, didnt you see it? They played the youths well, I swear

(1) (Reply)

Best Place For PPA In Kogi / When You Only Go Through School And The School Hasn't Gone Through You A Bit / NYSC Requirements For Issuance Of Letter Of Exclusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.