Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Watch As A Hacker Hack Whatsapp And Telegram - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Watch As A Hacker Hack Whatsapp And Telegram (1210 Views)

Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More / I Saw This Message On Whatsapp And My Phone Hanged. Please What Could It Mean / How To Whatsapp And Telegram For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch As A Hacker Hack Whatsapp And Telegram by martinkem(m): 1:56am On Jun 02, 2016
WhatsApp have of late being advertising its adoption of end to end encryption in its messaging client which it says would keep your messages away from the prying eyes of hackers. However from the demonstration videos below, one can see that promise of security might have been made a bit too soon, as a the video shows that hackers can gain access to other people's WhatsApp acccount. However the blame doesn't solely lie with WhatsApp (although its association of users with their numbers makes it possible), a huge chunk of the blame should go Telecoms Operators whose use of SS7 (Signalling System 7) as a central hub for connection makes it possible to hack a person's WhatsApp account.
In the hack the hacker spoofs the victim's number using an SS7 vulnerability and convinces the WhatsApp client to switch the victim's WhatsApp to his phone.
This enables him not only to respond to messages from people trying to reach the victim but also to see past WhatsApp messages that have been backed up. However it signs out the victim's device which could be a problem for the hacker if the victim tries to reconnect his WhatsApp.Besides WhatsApp, the hackers were also able to execute a similar hack on Telegram.Telegram users would fare a bit worse off than WhatsApp users as they would be oblivious to any hack unlike WhatsApp users who get signed out.

Check out the source link for the videos showing The WhatsApp and Telegram apps being hacked

Source
Re: Watch As A Hacker Hack Whatsapp And Telegram by Sofiaaz: 2:07am On Mar 10
All you need is to hire an expert to help you accomplish that. If there’s any need to spy on your partner’s phone. From my experience I lacked evidence to confront my husband on my suspicion on his infidelity, until I came across hackertech which many commend him of assisting them in their spying mission. So I contacted him and he provided me with access into his phone to view all text messages, call logs, WhatsApp messages and even her location. This evidence helped me move him off my life . I recommend you consult hackertech669 @ gmail com if you need access to your partner’s phone

(1) (Reply)

Airtel 30gb Wiped. / Help With Mi-tribe A500 / Nomu S30 IP68 Fone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.